I'm modify the latest weeks some of the skins/uniforms of the aum mod and I'm also add my point of view on new units. This effort was started because I like to make some Napoleonic troops look more real. The CA have made an excellent game with very good historic elements. This efforts is not something new, other users like @bar07 and @Swiss Halberdier have started doing this long time ago, I just want to add some "salt and pepper" to AUM mod units. I have also used parts from @Lord Mongsworth skins re texture for France units.
From the latest PM with @toon and @swiss I have decided to make my mod independent from AUM , which means I 'm not going to include the AUM units and the names of my units changed to geo_xxxxxxxx . I will modify the latest UPC file with any of my uploads. The users that want the AUM units to have the uniforms from @swiss must load it before my mod. Otherwise load my mod first and then AUM.
I reckon that some of you might say that I'm new to this community and I take other Authors ideas. That is not true. I thank all the previous persons of this community for their help that give me studding their mods. In Total war mod I'm not so newbie, I used to made Hellenistic units for Rome total war for a mod that was dead after a while and I have never had the opportunity to release them in public. I think that is enough for myself :) , I try to get into the point .

I have finished the majority of the uniforms of that era that can be fit inside the game with new retextures and new points to the visual part. From now own I will try to retexture the AUM units after the new release . I'm willing to hear proposals and points for future units as well , From now on the WIP will be slow I have work on that over 3 weeks 8-12 h per day. Thank all for your support

For Those who cant see the pictures due to photo bucket The
collection is here

Also The preview of the units are here

Credits
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I like to thank the following members that I'm using parts from their work, or studding existing mods from them, in order to complete this add on mod.
1. bar07: for ideas on units ,as i studding his mod I have understand the mix of the units and for his cooperation
2.Swiss Halberdier : which mod I'm working in, and this will be my base
3.Lord Mongsworth: for his skins parts from Russian and French retexture , special his new shackos and some texture parts for my diffuse dds
4.erasmus777 for his PFM ,without his tools nothing will be done
5.Count von Orlok for his support and inspiration making something like this
6. @Dragon 93 My team Leader in EF mod for COH that allow me to working as well in another game
7. Toon Total war for his suggestions on mod construction
***** All the TW supporting community
Last but not least Creation Assembly for this great game
;)

This mod is total compatible with AUM-NAP mod
load with mod manager or with a modify user script as I describe above
Download links
NEW VERSION 1.6 (upload 27/5/2010)
1. rapidshare in 7z format 186 MB
2. mediafire in 7z format
3. I have include in the previous a modify unit_pack_compatibility_project_napoleon_v2.33 with my units names baced on AUM latest UPC