Poll: During which Hour (GMT) of 6 July 2010 will TWC go "LIVE" again?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Total War Center Down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Total War Center Down?

Hi, I'm new here

I came here after hearing about you guys at the org at TWC. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about that site being down?
    I think this happened last year as well, kinda annoying, if they don't get it back up looks like I'm here!!

So just wondering if anyone knows anything, there were a few mods I wanted to download for ETW that were on that site but
    dont seem to be available here

Thanks again
    Audacia

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Total War Center Down?

Welcome, Audacia.

It seems that you aren't the only one having the problem. https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...ar-Center-down Might just be a board upgrade.

Hopefully we don't get a repeat of the last time, when both the Org and TWC went down at the same time.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

It's down, it's no maintenance or upgrade.

Garb said that it will take at least 24 hours to get it back up again.
    Last edited by Trax; 06-11-2010 at 23:48.

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

It seems to be semi-up at the moment. I can access the main index, but clicking on a topic gives me a database error screen.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

I tried logging on as well and the page wouldn't open. It just seemed to refresh the page I was on. When I opened a new tab, it said it couldn't access the web page. I thought it was just my browser. Good to know (in a way) that it's only the TW Center being down. Hopefully it's up soon, for I like to visit it from time to time.

edit: Welcom to the .org by the way.
    Silence is beautiful

Watching over the city of Venezia. (Venice)
    Blog Entries

For me it's just the forums. Everything else is working fine. The store, downloads, and wiki are all accessible but the forum like spartan said only gives me database error message.
    "Please continue with your threats; I would hate to submit to implication alone." -Cicero.

Default Re: Is TWcenter down?

Jesus, man 3 days without TWcenter and i'm losing my Freaking mind!

Also, I've Been trying a new mod for M2TW, called clouds across Europe, now I am playing as England, i changed the time scale to 0.50 so its only like 1108, i cannot train ANY special units, i get peasant archers, armoured sergeants and thats it. i checked building browser and the top buildings say thats the only thing i can train too. Is this because its so early or something else!

Cheers

Default Re: Is TWcenter down?

God, not again! Each second without TWC equals one more cell in my mind commiting suicide. STOP THIS MADNESS!