Trabants (KLA):

'Pospolite Ruszenie' (Militia) (PrisonNeo):

'Pancerni' (KLA):

Winged Hussar (PrisonNeo):

Guard Grenadiers (KLA):

National Cavalry (PrisonNeo):

Late line infantry (PrisonNeo):

Default Re: Units preview - POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH

Remarkable job! keep it up! I just found your mod today and sincerily I always believed that ETW could be much better in terms of models, campaing map, factions, etc It seemed like Sega rushed the job (I'am not bashing)! I hope you can make for ETW qhat EB and RTR did for Rome!
    From the markets of Lilibeo to the Sacred Band in the halls of Astarte, from those halls to the Senate of Safot Softin BiKarthadast as Lilibeo representative

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Default Re: Units preview - POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH

POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH:
    UNITS PREVIEW

I created The Units Preview of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the 18th century to mod European Wars (Rome Total War). This is a completely new version of the Polish units of the fraction compared to the beta version. Units are divided into two groups: the early 18th century (A) and the other half of that century (B). Their number is much higher than usual in mod EW, as many as 34 units. The player will have a wide variety of infantry and cavalry. In the early era units are characteristic of the 17th century, such as the winged hussars, pikemen, haiduks. In the age of the other, there will newer types of units such as grenadiers, hussars and the National Cavalry.
    All units have been reskinned again and their number was doubled. I tried to take care of the details of uniforms and armor so they are visible differences between early (like Louis XIV of France - uniforms longer, larger), and the late era (uniforms inspired by the tight-fitting Prussian uniforms). Soldiers have a variety of distinctive headgear and clothing details. Even the hairstyles are tailored to the periods and characteristics of units.
    Thank you for Lordz teams and Fire and Sword for lending some elements of textures and models for the 18th-century weaponry and uniforms.

FULL PREVIEW: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...N-COMMONWEALTH
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; 07-14-2011 at 10:11.