Blog Entries

Default Re: Rape by deception

Is any deception "rape" now?

Saying you love someone?
    Saying you'll marry them?
    Saying you're single?
    Saying you're rich?

When you're lying?

It appears that rape is coming to include "in retrospect, if I knew then what I knew / feel now I would not have given consent - therefore I didn't therefore it is raaaaaape!!!!!"

As long as we just remember that as soon as a victim cries rape we understand nothing they have done in any way contributed to the outcome.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

At any rate this would simply fall under the category of "sexual fraud". It usually involves reproductive fraud or contraceptive sabotage, as well as failure to disclose certain illnesses or diagnoses, but in the necro case it seems like a more straightforward matter of identity fraud.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Maybe he was raping in self defence? I'd pick that line of action if I was his lawyer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123