Thread: Please help me with a little character modding

Default Please help me with a little character modding

Greetings fellow EB-ers!
    I have exausted my modding skills and need someone to show me what i have to do to mod this:

So I want a character on the begining of the Macedonia campaign, 16 years old with the best picture in the game, sharp/charismatic/vigorous, lively trait + a couple of other awsome traits and of course his name would be Marius Marich

Please help me because I can't start my game if I don't have this character ingame. ..

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Please help me with a little character modding

Placing starting characters can be done through descr_strat.txt. It's been a long time since I modded it, but I think the traits should be fairly easy (if you remember that sharp/charismatic/vigorous trait is actually just an indicator: the actual intelligence traits are invisible and have six rather than two levels). Not sure how to determine the character image, though, and there may be a problem with the name: AFAIK the game will only accept characters whose name appears on the character name list for that faction, but don't know if it applies to starting characters as well.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default Re: Please help me with a little character modding

Hi MArius
    well, i know it is a long far ago thread, but i answer you anyway.
    take a look here
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...from-a-faction
    Nec sine Marsis nec contra Marsos triumphari posse
    (Appiano)