Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: V&V Saves and Turn-by-Turn Reports

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: V&V Saves and Turn-by-Turn Reports

hey Cecil, could you use this save for the game instead. I just got a chance to play my part of the turn following the diet issue and the recruitment authorization.

I recruited
    1 unit of mercenary spearmen (660)
    1 unit of mercenary crossbowmen (860)

in Insbruck
    Sergeant Spearmen (430)
    Peasant Archers (200)
    Mounted Sergeants (460)

All were recruited by the Reichsmarshall

I also moved him northwest and sent the troops I had in innsbruck up to meet him, and also joined the spear militia in vienna with his army.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_...id=205&id=9096
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Here is the map at the start of the season of 1135.

Here are the announcements for this season:
    • News has reached us that the King of Poland died in the Siege of Stettin, and a new King has been crowned.
    • After much deliberation, the Pope has decided that Poland has made amends for it's blasphemous, disrespectful ways, offering them total reconciliation with the Catholic church. No longer are these peoples' lands fair game for the other Catholic rulers to treat as targets of conquest, lest they induce the Pope's wrath!
    • Accused of foul acts of heresy, it would appear Dieter con Holland's ways are pure enough to spare him being found guilty of heresy.

In addition, here is the Financial Chart and Assets List.

Finally, here is the save. The turn will end on Friday, July 17th at 00:00 GMT.
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 07-27-2011 at 19:27.

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Taking the save.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Hungarians seem to have left Zagreb. I entered the city after hiring some mercs. 1430 to buy them, and I believe 570 per turn upkeep altogether.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=9277
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

EDIT: here it is

fought three battles to rid the Reich's Italian lands of Venetians. Heart in my mouth as I charged a catapult unit and took a fiery rock in the face. THe Prinz survived...

The Kaiser should either move some troops into Genoa to garrison it (from Marseille) or lower the taxes there.
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 07-16-2011 at 05:10.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Taking the save.

Edit: by the way, this:

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil XIX
    News has reached us that the King of Poland died in the Siege of Magdeburg, and a new King has been crowned.
    is incorrect. It was the siege of Stettin, which was captured (I assume I got my money for it, though?) and entered into the hands of the Reich, thus making the map faulty as well.
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 07-16-2011 at 15:13.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Fought a skirmish with a Polish cavalry regiment stationed just out of Stettin and left for Magdeburg, leaving a few archers behind to keep the peace.

V&V Turn 38-3

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Did we get a notification of a captain turning traitor this turn, because captain Jobst with half my troops appears to have disappeared off the face of the planet. Did someone accidentally move him or has he just disappeared?

I looked around but saw no rebel army.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Here is the save, I started farms in Budapest and moved the Reichsmarshall east and the two Reichsmarshall spear units in Budapest joined him.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=9303

Blog Entries

Here is the map at the start of the season of 1137.

Here are the announcements for this season:
    • The soldiers just north of Genoa have turned traitor, and joined the Milanese
    • In order to counter the success of the Turkish Imams in Magyar, his Holiness the Pope has requested that Count Jens recruit a priest. His Holiness is prepared to offer 500 florins as a reward for successful completion of the task.
    • Accused of foul acts of heresy, it would appear Dieter con Holland's ways are pure enough to spare him being found guilty of heresy.
    • A nobleman by the name of Ruprecht von Heidelberg.
    • Antwerp is under siege by the French.
    • Milan is under siege by the Milanese.
    • Zagreb is under siege by the Hungarians.

In addition, here is the Financial Chart and Assets List.

Finally, here is the save. The turn will end on Friday, July 29th at 20:00 GMT.

um, since Jobst disappeared shouldn't I stop paying upkeep for him. This turn and last turn. :)

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Taking the save

EDIT: and here it is

Cecil, I'm sorry I told you I didn't recruit those miltia last turn, I remember now I did so your 630 in the spreadsheet is correct. So you'll just need to add another 1600-odd for the Milanese sacking florins to both me and the Reichsmarschall.

This turn I recruited 2x town militia at Vienna for a total of 620

And the Kaiser really needs to move some of the Marseilles troops to Genoa so it doesn't rebel and also so that the single-unit Milanese incursions can be fought off now I'm leaving the area

I also accepted the adoption (although the benefactor is Harold Merode, hope that's ok) - so we have room for another player!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 07-29-2011 at 09:13.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

As count of Budapest I recruited
    Merchant 550
    Priest 200

As the Reichsmarshall I moved towards Zagreb with my main army, and the troops in Innsbruck also moved East.

In Innsbruck, I recruited as the Reichsmarshall
    Sergeant Spearmen (430)
    Peasant Archers (200)
    Mounted Sergeants (460)

Oh ya, and here is the save.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=9349

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112