Thread: What's with you guys?

Default What's with you guys?

I sort of just dropped in on the story like a few days ago, and just to say, I'm disgusted by the behavior of the people involved in this mod. And this has nothing to do with their work but how they dealt with their competitor, Call of Warhammer.

I have to say, you guys talked alot of trash...but I don't get it...why? I see you on your forum criticizing work in progress models and reverse engineered models that for your information take forever to do and needs alot of hard work put into it (they don't even get paid for this). I see you boasting huge success and a better gameplay experience but we get no results. Is it because the other team was able to figure out how to use MoC models? Is that why? but in the end, Call of Warhammer comes out on top and this one dies...

I'm not trying to start a fight, but I just just trying to figure out why you all acted the way you did, and have nothing to show for it in the end, I mean, the Russian team wasn't even bothering you. So what was the purpose of that?

Default Re: What's with you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by WAR monger View Post
    I sort of just dropped in on the story like a few days ago, and just to say, I'm disgusted by the behavior of the people involved in this mod. And this has nothing to do with their work but how they dealt with their competitor, Call of Warhammer.

I have to say, you guys talked alot of trash...but I don't get it...why? I see you on your forum criticizing work in progress models and reverse engineered models that for your information take forever to do and needs alot of hard work put into it (they don't even get paid for this). I see you boasting huge success and a better gameplay experience but we get no results. Is it because the other team was able to figure out how to use MoC models? Is that why? but in the end, Call of Warhammer comes out on top and this one dies...

I'm not trying to start a fight, but I just just trying to figure out why you all acted the way you did, and have nothing to show for it in the end, I mean, the Russian team wasn't even bothering you. So what was the purpose of that?
    Such behaviour seems to coincide with common Internet Troll Behaviour. An Internet Troll is defined by Wikipedia as somebody (or for that matter, some group) that acts in such ways with "the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion" (Wikipedia "Troll (Internet)" para. 1).
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)