Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gay Parenting - Two Couples, two kids

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default Re: Gay Parenting - Two Couples, two kids

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    And until the human body can combat polio on its own. I wont even consider the vacination
    I'm with ya Bro and so is Ned...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKt1oarjzRY
    RIP Tosa

says who? My mum likes baseball, does that mean I'm not getting enough feminine influence?
    Does she wear comfortable shoes and a chain on her wallet?
    RIP Tosa

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

I'm sorry, but I simply dislike unnatural behaviour.

Homosexuality is natural and the norm in both humans and other species.

The atomic family by contrast is a modern deviancy.

Therefore, the question is why we should allow one man and one woman to raise children together intending to do so mostly on their own. It is unnatural. Whereas it ought to be self-evident that children can be adopted by their wider social circle and raised by several caring adults. Adult chimps, bonobos, maquaqes and orang-utans often are gay or bisexual, and these help raising the children of their group. This is natural.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Louis raises an excellent point, and one I asked earlier. Why can't groups of adults adopt children? Why can't children be adopted into parents in polygamous marriages? Why should two adults have to be in a sexual relationship to adopt a child?

If they love the child why does it really matter?
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    I guess it's a decent response to some meaningless statistic which is thrown at me as it if somehow proves something. As I said, all it proves is that the sort of people that actually bother to take these polls think that.
    Alright, before I abandon this thread out of sheer frustration, allow me to run down exactly what happened one more time so there is no confusion.

- You made several declarative statements about society's feelings on gay parenting without providing any backing.

- I challenged your contention, providing several public opinion polls from reputable polling organizations that directly refute your position.

- You labeled those polls 'meaningless', asserting that you, in fact, have a better reading of society's view on the issue because you feel you were proven correct in a thread on an online discussion board about the pope and/or Scottish nationalism.

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    Adult chimps, bonobos, maquaqes and orang-utans often are gay or bisexual, and these help raising the children of their group. This is natural.
    No need for such exotic examples Louis the ordinary domesticated cow regularly engages in lesbianism and young bulls can often engage in homosexual acts too

Careful may offend if one thinks that cos there domesticted animals they have petit bourgeois attitude to mating
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 11-11-2010 at 01:05.
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post
    No need for such exotic examples Louis the ordinary domesticated cow regularly engages in lesbianism and young bulls can often engage in homosexual acts too

Careful may offend if one thinks that cos there domesticted animals they have petit bourgeois attitude to mating
    Thats soooo hot....
    RIP Tosa

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

all children should be raised by milfs... or milds... or dilfs... or dilds...

beat you to the dildo joke XD

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post

thats an honest mistake XD no homosexual act at all. but apperently there are a lot of lesbian giraffes. maybe next time i give a party i should invite a couple and make sexy footage!

We do not sow.

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJaeger View Post
    Alright, before I abandon this thread out of sheer frustration, allow me to run down exactly what happened one more time so there is no confusion.

- You made several declarative statements about society's feelings on gay parenting without providing any backing.

- I challenged your contention, providing several public opinion polls from reputable polling organizations that directly refute your position.

- You labeled those polls 'meaningless', asserting that you, in fact, have a better reading of society's view on the issue because you feel you were proven correct in a thread on an online discussion board about the pope and/or Scottish nationalism.

he does have a point about the polls though :P truly... polls are poor.

We do not sow.

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    thats an honest mistake XD no homosexual act at all. but apperently there are a lot of lesbian giraffes. maybe next time i give a party i should invite a couple and make sexy footage!
    It happens so regular though farmers often wait till they engage in such acts before bulling cattle, and bull cavles will often commit certain oral acts if you get my meaning
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJaeger View Post

Pretty much, yes. My point is the sociologists and politics scientists and what not that study these matters have in recent decades had a wondeful habbit of seeing what they want to see. Who would have thought social movements might just influence the people studying them? Nobody's impartial, that's the first lesson you take when learning to study sources for history, we're no different nowadays.

For example, pretty much the sum of the last few decades research into gender roles, which emphasised the impact of society creating them, as opposed to biological factors, has very quickly been discredited of late. They came at a time when women's right where big on the agenda. Whod'da thunk it?

Or like Louis pointed out with a thread on racial differences, much of the once respected studies that played them down to almost nothing is now discredibted. Could it be the studies were influenced by the civil rights issues of the time?

Equally, I don't trust some poll on attitudes to homosexuality today. For a start, they don't reflect society, because joe bloggs living off benefits isn't going to respond to such a study, the only people that will are middle-class gutmensch as Frags would say, who probably spend their time getting offended over homosexual discrimination and care enough to actually take a poll.

So it's pretty much the same as it was with the issue surrounding the Pope/Scottish nationalism. I have eyes to see what is around me and I can trust what I seen in society as a whole not what result some guy in a white jacket got from some studies where he sets the controls, frames his questions a certain way, whether consciously or unconsciously will have his own views/agenda, and his subjects for study inevitable won't be reprsentative of society as a whole.

It is exactly like when I used my common sense with the Pope/nationalism issue and ignored the consensus amongst the respected social scientists. A few years later Mr. Devine appeared on TV and said what i said all along, as the Pope drove down Edinburgh clad in tartan. How right do I have to be for so long before they catch up?

its funny that you think that the entire world is biased... but you. and louis...

We do not sow.

its funny that you think that the entire world is biased... but you. and louis...
    Well the people that care the most about these things are the ones that are going to want to study them and produce polls.

And the only people that are going to answer the polls are the people who care about them...

Heheheehe, you said "polls"....
    RIP Tosa

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Well the people that care the most about these things are the ones that are going to want to study them and produce polls.

And the only people that are going to answer the polls are the people who care about them...
    You care about it to...as evidenced by you posting so much

Any good scientest will not let his assumptions get in the way of facts. These men go to school for years. Have more faith in them than that

Yes you can poke fun at it by raising petty examples but it doesn't changed the fact that it's around because it generally works.
    Yea except when it doesn't and the kid is lost at the hands of the state.
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 11-11-2010 at 04:07.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Ok so from what I have read here, I am worried.

Are you guys saying that anal is overrated?

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post

Not really worth the trouble IMO.

Something to cross off the bucket list nothing more
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

You care about it to...as evidenced by you posting so much

Any good scientest will not let his assumptions get in the way of facts. These men go to school for years. Have more faith in them than that
    I was posting all over the place yesterday, I like to hang about on the net, doesn't mean I'm going to start taking polls for people.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Louis raises an excellent point, and one I asked earlier. Why can't groups of adults adopt children? Why can't children be adopted into parents in polygamous marriages? Why should two adults have to be in a sexual relationship to adopt a child?

If they love the child why does it really matter?
    Stability

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post

completely! inoffensive ofcourse!

on a more serious note... normal sex is better imo, but i dont know... anal is one of those things like honey or apple syrup for me... I have those days that I'm really in the mood for it, and then I try it and I'm always dissapointed. But next time I have forgotten about it because everyone tells me its so AWESOME!
    Last edited by The Stranger; 11-11-2010 at 12:20.

We do not sow.

srry dbblpst

We do not sow.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why would you want to stick any body part in some ones dirty poop chute?
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe that to some the answer is the same as to the reason for climbing mount Everest: because it's there.

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Why would you want to stick any body part in some ones dirty poop chute?
    because you imitate the ****starts

We do not sow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rory_20_uk View Post
    I believe that to some the answer is the same as to the reason for climbing mount Everest: because it's there.

Unfortunately, I can't really see the comparison. I could if your example is crawling through a sewer pipe.

I have a disgust for the very bad smells, colour and other sensory experience of anything so dirty. Mount Everest is covered in snow, and everyone loves snow.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Unfortunately, I can't really see the comparison. I could if your example is crawling through a sewer pipe.

I have a disgust for the very bad smells, colour and other sensory experience of anything so dirty. Mount Everest is covered in snow, and everyone loves snow.
    its not dirty... if its dirty u do something wrong XD

We do not sow.

Blog Entries

It always will be dirty, that brown stuff is not chocolate you know.

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

More to do with the lack of a rational reason but still people do it. Some people do meth, and that's a hell of a lot more difficult to understand.

Some people like doing it, some like receiving it. Some probably like neither. It's a big world out there. I'm sure there's enough room for all persuasions.

Everest is covered with discarded detritus, so there is more in common than you give it credit for...

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Personally, I don't fancy a urinary tract infection, and any act which requires me to wear a condom just so I don't catch a horrible disease as a matter of course isn't even on my bucket list.

Which is why fornicating with a sheep is not on there, even though I am partly Welsh.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast