Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop wasting money on HIV/AIDS!

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default Re: Stop wasting money on HIV/AIDS!

Face it, AIDS is a great disease for celebrities and politicians and a huge cach crop for "research" and other ponsi schemes for the bleeding hearts. The funny thing is most of the AIDS ideologues are also population control types who a re always screaming about the world coming to an end because of all these parasites known as human embryos. I don't need AIDS research to keep my anus from being pounded, having unprotected sex with hookers, or doing heroin with dirty needles. Its common sence and AIDS is basically a killer of the ignorant. The gene pool needs a good dose pf chlorine anyway. I'd prefer the money spent on weapons research so we can find better ways of killing each other.
    RIP Tosa

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    Face it, AIDS is a great disease for celebrities and politicians and a huge cach crop for "research" and other ponsi schemes for the bleeding hearts. The funny thing is most of the AIDS ideologues are also population control types who a re always screaming about the world coming to an end because of all these parasites known as human embryos. I don't need AIDS research to keep my anus from being pounded, having unprotected sex with hookers, or doing heroin with dirty needles. Its common sence and AIDS is basically a killer of the ignorant. The gene pool needs a good dose pf chlorine anyway. I'd prefer the money spent on weapons research so we can find better ways of killing each other.
    only if we spend more money on finding better ways to kill mexicans. if not i will give my vote to the first that gives me candy.

We do not sow.

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    only if we spend more money on finding better ways to kill mexicans. if not i will give my vote to the first that gives me candy.
    No way. I need someone to cut my lawn, roof my house, and clean it.
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    No way. I need someone to cut my lawn, roof my house, and clean it.
    You have a lawn and a roof for your trailer?
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Apparently the original topic has been discussed exhaustively enough to move on to other things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123