Thread: Reviving this mod

Lord of Numbria Member King_Numero's Avatar

Default Reviving this mod

I know no one will probably read this but I'd like to try and revive this mod. I was the concept artist on the original one but left because I didn't like where the mod was going. Other than research and art I really don't know much about modding. I'd like to learn more about it though.

I've got tons of ideas about this mod and would like the chance to put them into action. If a more experienced modder wanted to start this with me I'd be totally open to being co-leader with them. If anyone is interested PM me about it.

If revived I'd like to discuss moving this mod to M2TW.
    Last edited by King_Numero; 11-15-2010 at 00:20.
    Narnia: Total War Team Member

Default Re: Reviving this mod

If you're serious about it you should try learning modding for yourself. Nothing better than making your creation than playing someone elses.

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Reviving this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_Man#3 View Post
    If you're serious about it you should try learning modding for yourself. Nothing better than making your creation than playing someone elses.

What he said. There is no shortage of ideas in the TW modding community, but a serious lack of skilled modders.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Default trying to help

i can maby help u skin the models if i can know what tool i may use and to learn it first. it soud not be a big problem im alredy learning to skin for sims 2 so this shoud be simular to it.

sorry for my bad english.