Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or are women the most egocentric beings in this world?

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Is it me or are women the most egocentric beings in this world?

I've really got the feeling that women are so overly egoistic in nature. They plan their lives and have their expectations of live and their partner. The latter should be lucky to be part of it and nothing more. He can have his hobby, but the rest has to be done the way the woman wants it. Every sacrifice a man makes get by unnoticed, while every time a man want to do something outside of the woman's plan, arguments and all kinds of go their way.

Well except for those women who fall in love and keep loving to this violent alcoholic.

Am I the only one, with (some of) these ideas?

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: Is it me or are women the most egocentric beings in this world?

Wait until you're married...
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

What percent of women do you think are like that and what percent of men?

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Look at the bright side they have boobs

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Some are like that. Stay away from them!
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Might be your bad luck, or might be that if you tell her in advance what your plans for the day/month/week are she'll take notice more?
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just hope your (future or present) girlfriend will never get access to the Backroom and your account here...
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

lol, that describes most women of my generationg unfortunately.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

No wonder society used to keep them in the kitchen but at some point we softened those security measures up and under the percveived improvement of emancipation and equalization, women became the masters.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

There are three main categories of women:

The bitch

The bitch is the kind of woman you described in your first post. They are put on this earth to make your existence as miserable as possible. They are the ultimate egocentrics, their partners exist only to please them. They have no need for sex, as making your life hell gets them off.

The whore

Not to be confused with the sub-category "prostitute", the whore is after your money too, but in a slightly different way. Unlike the bitch, the whore will give you lots of sex, if you take care of her material needs. Sex is a commodity to these women, they view it as a mean towards an end. Therefore, most whores are found where the men with money hang out, such as classy bars and parties. A trademark of the whore is that they have a low-income job at k-mart, for example, but still walks around in very expensive clothes and jewelry.

The normal women

Believe it or not, they do exist. The normal women are the ones who will give and take in a relationship. They are the ones who will care for you when you're dying of a fever of 37,5 degrees.

Not all women fit within one of these categories of course, and there are plenty of sub-categories, like "the feminist"or "the prostitute". A woman can also swap category. They can for example be a normal woman or whore in their 20's, and turn into a proper bitch in their 30's. When that happens, the proper response is "get to tha choppar!!".
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

And men aren't egotistic? Give me a break buddy.

There are 3 Billion women in the world. Sure some are too young and some too old, but still there's a HUGE number of healthy, hot, legit women out there. Find one you don't like, dump her and move on. The same goes for women regarding men, don't like your man, dump him, move on.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    And men aren't egotistic? Give me a break buddy.

There are 3 Billion women in the world. Sure some are too young and some too old, but still there's a HUGE number of healthy, hot, legit women out there. Find one you don't like, dump her and move on. The same goes for women regarding men, don't like your man, dump him, move on.
    You haven't been to Britain then, the average female is ugly.

Though strangely, the average female in Israel is rated 'hot'.

I might have to some how become Jewish, learn Hebrew and move to Israel......
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Lol. I'm British. I'm an expat. And, you have Europe on your doorstep, go use the EU travel privileges to find a Mediterranean/Eastern European lass if you don't like the local pickings.

Edit: Most British men aren't much to look at either. Genetics works both ways and all that.
    Last edited by naut; 11-28-2010 at 09:40.
    #Hillary4prism

It's not you. Women will cheerfully lie to your face whenever they can, even if nothing is at stake. They see you only as a useful tool to be used and tossed aside when convenient.

At least, that's what they do if you're ugly. If you're hot they'll fawn all over you no matter how poorly you treat them, and why not? They're as deep as sheets of pond scum, why should their objects of affection be any different?

ps i'm bitter

French women are the hottest period. The avarage Dutch girl is prettier, most pretty in the world probably, but I like classy women not pretty girls. French chicks become women when they are 18, Dutch chicks remain cute until they are 30. Kinda lol@title; is it just me & egocentric
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-28-2010 at 09:52.

Quote Originally Posted by jabarto View Post
    It's not you. Women will cheerfully lie to your face whenever they can, even if nothing is at stake. They see you only as a useful tool to be used and tossed aside when convenient.

At least, that's what they do if you're ugly. If you're hot they'll fawn all over you no matter how poorly you treat them, and why not? They're as deep as sheets of pond scum, why should their objects of affection be any different?
    Lol. People will lie in your face, regardless of gender. Women see men as tools? Heh. Men see women as objects to be possessed.

If you're ugly, I'm deeply sorry, but that is human nature, both biologically and psychologically. A woman is not going to go after an unattractive mate, and a man will do just the same. Seriously. If you aren't the best looking you aren't going to get models, (boatloads of money and being the funniest guy ever aside) DEAL WITH IT. The same is true of less than standard lasses, they aren't going to end up with muscle bound Adonises.

It's like listening to a bunch of violins playing at a mass suicide. Cheer up. Generalisation central in here.
    #Hillary4prism

Lol. People will lie in your face, regardless of gender. Women see men as tools? Heh. Men see women as objects to be possessed.

If you're ugly, I'm deeply sorry, but that is human nature, both biologically and psychologically. A woman is not going to go after an unattractive mate, and a man will do just the same. Seriously. If you aren't the best looking you aren't going to get models, (boatloads of money and being the funniest guy ever aside) DEAL WITH IT. The same is true of less than standard lasses, they aren't going to end up with muscle bound Adonises.

It's like listening to a bunch of violins playing at a mass suicide. Cheer up. Generalisation central in here.
    That's bull it's all about attitude. Friend of me is one ugly and he scores one hottie after another.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 11-28-2010 at 14:23. Reason: Language

I was just messing, really. I'm actually quite egalitarian in my disdain for humanity, irrespective of gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    That's bull it's all about attitude. Friend of me is one ugly and he scores one hottie after another.
    Attitude is important yes, I know both ends of the spectrum, decent looking guys with prospects etc who couldn't score in a whore-house because their attitudes are all wrong and at least one ugly guy who always takes home a decent or better lass just because his personality and attitude is right. So yes, you're right that an attitude/personality can overcome a lack of looks, but I'd say that is the exception not the rule.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 11-28-2010 at 14:23. Reason: Edited quote
    #Hillary4prism

Attitude is important yes, I know both ends of the spectrum, decent looking guys with prospects etc who couldn't score in a whore-house because their attitudes are all wrong and at least one ugly guy who always takes home a decent or better lass just because his personality and attitude is right. So yes, you're right that an attitude/personality can overcome a lack of looks, but I'd say that is the exception not the rule.
    Nah it's everything, if you feel good about yourself good looks hardly matter. Scoring women in a bar is pathetic anyway we aren't bonobo's, people acting like that really annoy me.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

She's gotten to you! Look women corrupted this poor soul. Don't worry though, I'll avenge you! Pour soul.

Actually I posted this not because of my own gf, who is kind of okayish with this. Though she already has some plans to on how our life should be, she even has a set age on when she wants to get married, gets a first born. While I'm more like, hmm what bar should I go to today...? But it's actually because of how I noticed a friend of mine having arguments on how he wasn't comming home with her, even though she was already told long before (and agreed) that he wasn't going home when she got tired. And I started thinking. It's actually everywhere in couples that the woman has these plans and ideas and a man needs to smile and say yes. Just look at their houses. Who decorated everything, decided what should be where,...? The lucky guys have their own study/garage or something but that's it. And of course they sometimes ask your opinion, but only to give a false sense of democracy.

[/rant]

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

And men aren't egotistic? Give me a break buddy....
    That about sums it up. The mysogyny thing is good for a few quick yuks, but really can't be taken seriously.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Moros View Post
    Just look at their houses. Who decorated everything, decided what should be where,...? The lucky guys have their own study/garage or something but that's it. And of course they sometimes ask your opinion, but only to give a false sense of democracy.
    Well, yes, that's why I'm happy that I hardly care, as long as she wouldn't turn it into some pink lady hole of doom. Fortunately though, I never had to bother with such things because I kinda fit this: "decent looking guys with prospects etc who couldn't score in a whore-house because their attitudes are all wrong".

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Well, yes, that's why I'm happy that I hardly care, as long as she wouldn't turn it into some pink lady hole of doom. Fortunately though, I never had to bother with such things because I kinda fit this: "decent looking guys with prospects etc who couldn't score in a whore-house because their attitudes are all wrong".
    Geez Hussy just think of yourself as a predator stalking it's prey, proper look on face comes naturally. I'm no bar guy that's vulgar and cheap, I Iike candlelights, wine and loads of innuendo it becomes a battle, when they start feeling their wineglass victory is yours, they don't notice they do that. I think. Bars are too loud for such a dual.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post

Though strangely, the average female in Israel is rated 'hot'.

I might have to some how become Jewish, learn Hebrew and move to Israel......
    oh yea... brits just an ugly people but israely... omy!!

We do not sow.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Lol. I'm British. I'm an expat. And, you have Europe on your doorstep, go use the EU travel privileges to find a Mediterranean/Eastern European lass if you don't like the local pickings.

Edit: Most British men aren't much to look at either. Genetics works both ways and all that.
    go to eastern europe!!! too few men too many hot women!

We do not sow.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Meh I'm pretty egotistical
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In response to the OP: Yes, it is just you.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    go to eastern europe!!! too few men too many hot women!
    All the hot women in eastern europe are in the strip joints, and they cost you money.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast