Thread: Continuing My Theme of "People are bums and should be sent to the mines"

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Continuing My Theme of "People are bums and should be sent to the mines"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...hing-showering

41% of ­British men and 33% of women don’t shower every day
    The world is devolving, I'm surronded by uncouth philistines
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Default Re: Continuing My Theme of "People are bums and should be sent to the mines"

What's the requirement for "not every day"? I would be wary of sensationalist reporting there. Do they miss once a month, once a week, or every other day?

Default Re: Continuing My Theme of "People are bums and should be sent to the mines"

Yeah, I typically shower once or twice a day, but I'm sure I've missed a few days here and then... But:

lathered up your hair and torso,
    You people only wash your torso when you shower....? Filthy buggers.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

It's a generational thing. I'm pretty sure everyone my age showers at least once a day, I do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    If you are reading this article over breakfast, the chances are you have recently stepped into the shower, lathered up your hair and torso, rinsed off, towelled and blow-dried, before dousing your armpits with deodorant, and wafting on a fog of perfume or aftershave..
    I said shower, that is enough.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.