Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: So Whats Next?

Default Re: So Whats Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeda Shogunate View Post
    NTW and SH2TW are the best games of TW.
    What made NTW be in your top 2 Takeda? (replayability,graphics, ect..)

NTW is the only TW game I have not purchased and this was due to me being disapointed with ETW. I also tend to like melee combat over the guns, but I only have ETW to really base that opinion on. (I am not counting the limited guns I used in M2TW and S2TW)

BTW- Very much agree with you on S2TW being at the top of TW series, which is the main reason I want to see R2TW. If they can keep improving the AI and graphics I would be excited to see a new RTW come out that doesnt need modding right away to make it playable. There were so many things with RTW I overlooked because of how much I am interested in that period in history.

Default Re: So Whats Next?

Quote Originally Posted by JeromeBaker View Post
    What made NTW be in your top 2 Takeda? (replayability,graphics, ect..)

NTW is the only TW game I have not purchased and this was due to me being disapointed with ETW. I also tend to like melee combat over the guns, but I only have ETW to really base that opinion on. (I am not counting the limited guns I used in M2TW and S2TW)

BTW- Very much agree with you on S2TW being at the top of TW series, which is the main reason I want to see R2TW. If they can keep improving the AI and graphics I would be excited to see a new RTW come out that doesnt need modding right away to make it playable. There were so many things with RTW I overlooked because of how much I am interested in that period in history.
    I'll tell you why.ETW was . NTW has realistic campagin map and is a far better game than ETW.Units can actually shoot and fight.The MP is amazing!SH2TW is a great game slo.

In RTW,they should combine all the mods and make into a massive game.
    Last edited by econ21; 06-12-2011 at 12:07.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456