Thread: Will EB's awesome tools be replicated for EBII?

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Will EB's awesome tools be replicated for EBII?

Even now, many years on, I'm still playing EB on and off. And I find the Recruitment Viewer and Unit List invaluable.

They give me ideas for new migrated faction games, or dissuade me from those which really wouldn't work. They tell me what impact punitive expeditions against other factions, or setting up fictional client kingdoms will have.

Are there any plans to replicate them for EBII? Have their developers disappeared, or are they still around?
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Default Re: Will EB's awesome tools be replicated for EBII?

Obviously only one of the team could answer properly. The original tools were developed some time after several major beta releases had already gone out.
    If the team are already using such a tool to review ranges for balancing purposes, then maybe we will see one.
    Otherwise I don't think it's likely that they would waste time on this when the main prize needs work.

Member thankful for this post:

Kull