Hi mates,
after searching in the forum i decided to post the tread cuz I didnt find an answer. I AM DESPERATE please

I just got my new multimedia computer Intel G6960 2.93Ghz / Win7 64 / 4GB RAM / ATI HD 54xx in addition I got an Optoma HD20 projector with native res of 1920 x 1080. RTW v1.5 runs if I change the PC res to 1280 x 720, however once the program has started the screen flicks like with white noise on it. With this I go to Video setting within RTW menu and I set up Strategy Map to 1280x720 click ok and voilá my computer adjusts, my Optoma HD show a little window with a 720p on it and the menu comes so sharp and clean in the big screen. After this I look for a similar resolution on the Battle map within the same menu and 1280x720 is not available the smallest there is 1280x768 but once I click this one and click OK the noise is back and the computer + Optoma gets back to 1080i which doesn allow me to play. I dont want a big screen...I just want to play!!! its been 2 weeks fighting the computer and I dont no what else to do.

I have changed the preferences.txt file trying to force resolution to 1280x720 both for strategy and battle and after this if i run RTW again it runs with noise and then I enter to RTW menu to select 1280x720 on the strategy and again evrything looks sharp but when I go to the battle map resolution in this menu...everything is empty...not an option. I have search through google with no success so I am almost giving up with this.

Anyone any Ideas of what should I try? Thanks in advance.

PS. Sorry about my English, is not my mother tongue