Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Ach, fine, I'll get right on it then....
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

I know Seon's character is kind of special, but I would appreciate having some sort of choice when it comes to teaming up with her/being able to leave at all. Keeping Alyssa back when there's an army at her heels can be bad for your health...

I am not suggesting a PvP combat unless Seon insists on being a hemlock. Perhaps not even then. I just want to have some sort of control of my character; constraining a character like this is almost worse than injuring/killing it.
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

Blog Entries

Are the HTF still on day one?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Nope, Alaria, khaan and Secura are somewhere afternoon D2 I think and Chaotix and fluffy are evening D2
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Apologies for keeping you waiting, 'khaan; I'll post something tomorrow morning once I've slept some... it's been a long day today. >.<
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Blog Entries

Heh, don't worry. I planned on Alaria leaving for Leon after a while. I didn't plan on staying with you people.

What I want is for Alaria to be sort of a link between the many groups of people roaming around, so that player characters can get a basic grasp of where everybody is and what they are like. Final destination: the Princess :p
    Last edited by Seon; 07-09-2011 at 15:16.

Blog Entries

Hrm, I'm torn, I've been playing fate/stay night recently and want to do a disturbing dream sequence but I feel if I do that it will be jarring if I do that and then staight afterwards have Thomas have an easy time after being healed and spend time with a cheerful character (Ced)
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Hrm, I'm torn, I've been playing fate/stay night recently and want to do a disturbing dream sequence but I feel if I do that it will be jarring if I do that and then staight afterwards have Thomas have an easy time after being healed and spend time with a cheerful character (Ced)
    It could work. Suggestion: make the dream sequence part of his "healing". Then when he survives dream, wakes up he's justified in being ok.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Hm well you wanted him to have some kind of backlash from killing Enego. Thomas could well be a bit weakened for a while :P

Blog Entries

DE, can I say that Alaria casted a spell of invisibility over two of you (lasting 24 hours) as her own idea of revenge? :p

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    DE, can I say that Alaria casted a spell of invisibility over two of you (lasting 24 hours) as her own idea of revenge? :p
    Can we see each other? Are our horses invisible too?

I guess you could but I don't see what you stood to gain from it. It would be purely annoyance...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeye View Post
    It would be purely annoyance...
    Sounds like Alaria...

Blog Entries

You can see each other and the horses, but nobody else can see/hear you. For a day.

Blog Entries

If DiY likes it. Next post is his, I think.

Oooh... I wanna wait for Fluffy, but Irigo is doing a good job of pissing Frijyk off.

What would he do if Frijyk started attacking him?

But an observation- if Irigo perceives Morangul as a threat, and enough of one that Vayne should be worried, then we might definitely have a chance of fighting and beating him. Though the way I would imagine it to progress, is he escapes after wounding Frijyk's pride and drives him to tail him even further.

If Morangul tells Irigo off, like "run home to your Master (or some insult) Vayne, you (add another insult)", while also boasting that his undead army did more damage to Lassara than
    the demon army did, would that cause Irigo to attack?
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

rawr lag
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 07-12-2011 at 03:39.

Nope probably not

Good.
    Now, I need some help think up insults!
    I need one for Vayne, and one for Irigo!

Just post something already, you're holding us up!

Blog Entries

You know considering the necromancer cant... necromance, is there anything morangul can do beyond the basic magic like fireball and withering presence?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    You know considering the necromancer cant... necromance, is there anything morangul can do beyond the basic magic like fireball and withering presence?
    Apparently he knows all the magic that ever existed. Ever.

Or enough to be dangerous, anyway.

TLD would have to put me on auto-pilot for the next 2 weeks unfortunately :( Good thing my part of the group isn't doing anything too important :P

Blog Entries

Got bored and did Cedrick's Character sheet. Dunno why but I seemed to turn it into some sort of spy's report on him part way through.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-13-2011 at 03:19.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Sorry for the no show as of late, the downtime period was during my window of org time last evening

Anyway @DE and Seon, I don't think that being invisible is going to be a good idea, much less being left unable to interact for 24 hours. So much has happened within the first 2 days or so and I should think that considering the situation and the urgency, any move by Alaria to leave a "parting gift" would be generally ill-received by the duo and perhaps even result in being attacked in the future.

DE, I'll just progress along in general, I'll leave it to Secura/Khaan to determine whether they want to be spotted by the humans.
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Don't worry, it's going a bit slow right now in general. I guess it's due to the summer ;)

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post
    DE, I'll just progress along in general, I'll leave it to Secura/Khaan to determine whether they want to be spotted by the humans.
    If you continue to travel the road south, I'm not sure they'll have much of a choice, since they're in your way. :P
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Blog Entries

I realy dont know what I was thinking with the cedrick's character sheet, I must have been realy tired or something so I've changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    Just post something already, you're holding us up!
    EEEEXCUUUUUUUUSSSSE MEEEEEEEE, PRINCESS!!

Yeesh.
    I'll just tell him to run off to his master Vayne like the lapdog he is!

EDIT
    And TLD, did you get all of your pictures from the Silmarillion?
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 07-15-2011 at 00:01.

Nope, I just got them from a site where they have a bunch of fantasy pictures... I couldn't draw a painting if my life depended on it. Not my fault that all the artists out there have Tolkien as their only source of inspiration xD

That said the Silmarillion is a great book.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast