Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [Sign-ups]

So, humans mostly. They can be fooled and reasoned with. Perhaps they'll even take on a couple of sellswords if it gets to that.
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Your forgot that Serak and Alastor are going with the army. I wouldn't count on the generosity of them, esp. Alastor would simply use his words to make the two of you part of the army ;)
    WHich brings me to the question I haven't really brought up and that's if players can actually join the anatgonists in this story...
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Blog Entries

Also, GB no one else was in the city, except for Visor's and B_Ray's char who were with you at the moment the blinding light occured... The screams and stuff cannot have been heard throughout an entire huge city.
    Yeah but There's been alot of white flashes, I would expect to be seeable from outside of the city, like on the bank of the lake or other places. Guantano and alyssa probably was close enough to see some of it as well.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

They might have been able to but the thing is the princesse's party was probably underground at that time... we did a little fast forward, we actually walked the whole way to the lake through underground tunnels.

Alyssa and Guantano might have been able to see it but they probably had other things to worry about... or they didn't mention it, those two don't seem like the chatty type...

Blog Entries

Hmm... Its just in my imagination I thought of the flashes (especially the last two) looking somewhat like this:
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Twokinds?
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Its surprisingly hard to find a pillar of light on google that isnt some sort of lamp.
    Here's a better example of what I thought it looked like
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-18-2011 at 17:17.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    Alyssa and Guantano might have been able to see it but they probably had other things to worry about... or they didn't mention it, those two don't seem like the chatty type...
    Well hmm my current idea of the situation is that the two have formed an uneasy companionship, recognizing the necessity of the other but I would suppose one wouldn't talk much if they were fleeing a horde of evil and mind controlled humans at their feet chasing a princess who headed along this way.

DE, I don't suppose you have any immediate plans for the two characters? I'm heading to bed now after I post another update, should be back after that and other stuff in perhaps 11 hours give or take, so don't wait up.
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

WEll you'll have to decide if you wanna get mixed up with the "evil ones" and join their army or if you keep running. If you keep running you'll have to think about either following the road and trying to be faster than the army or taking another route, probably towards our group...

M'kay then....
    Once everything gets sorted out in the forest, it is possible we could meet up with Alyssa and Guantano...
    I still don't know how the sleepwalker is going to get anywhere; someone has to get Birun.....
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

I think I can sort that out, Birun's a port so I'll have to go there to get back to tar cantun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    WEll you'll have to decide if you wanna get mixed up with the "evil ones" and join their army or if you keep running. If you keep running you'll have to think about either following the road and trying to be faster than the army or taking another route, probably towards our group...
    Probably will grab a horse first, I'll leave it to DE to post that scene if he wants to. Makes the idea of running away faster a bit more sensible.

Although it'll make more sense to head to Leon, to "find out more" which is the characters' current plan, maybe you can provide some gamelore over there at the visit to the learned professor, either that or just pass along information which you are okay with giving out and then me/DE can post it.

From there who knows, perhaps a meet up with the happy tree friends or a boat ride to Birun followed by a short track to Lake Birun itself.

Hmm, another way for the Capital Crew to get together is to get either the Princess' group or the Potato Thing group to fall into/foil the trap set by DiY/DE. I don't really mind - any ideas?
    Last edited by shlin28; 06-18-2011 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post
    Probably will grab a horse first, I'll leave it to DE to post that scene if he wants to. Makes the idea of running away faster a bit more sensible.

Although it'll make more sense to head to Leon, to "find out more" which is the characters' current plan, maybe you can provide some gamelore over there at the visit to the learned professor, either that or just pass along information which you are okay with giving out and then me/DE can post it.

From there who knows, perhaps a meet up with the happy tree friends or a boat ride to Birun followed by a short track to Lake Birun itself.
    Ha ha, I just got an idea!
    How about you think my character is said learned professor?
    Of course, that would mean we would have to get to Leon quickly....

Blog Entries

I'm not so sure, seeing as my character is now lucid he's going to want to find his father, there's probably a family home in the city where he left most of his equipment so there's that too... Realy I dont think my character is likely to leave the city yet unless something drastic happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefluffyone93 View Post
    Ha ha, I just got an idea!
    How about you think my character is said learned professor?
    Of course, that would mean we would have to get to Leon quickly....
    Hey that sounds quite good actually :D

It won't be that quick of course, there will have to be the encounter that I've set up, and probably some on the way banter

Should be fine really.

Hmm, another way for the Capital Crew to get together is to get either the Princess' group or the Potato Thing group to fall into/foil the trap set by DiY/DE. I don't really mind - any ideas?
    We're quite far in front of the capital group for one :O

And whoever is coming is pretty close already. Although it would be hilarious if B-Ray would post a scene of the Odglok learning how to handle a caravan/teamster wagon followed by speeding down the road!

Anyway, back in around 11-12 hours. G'Night.
    Last edited by Death is yonder; 06-18-2011 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefluffyone93 View Post
    I still don't know how the sleepwalker is going to get anywhere; someone has to get Birun.....
    Oh don't worry, no-one has to go to Birun. I has a plan.
    TOMORROW - Lyle pukes so hard it makes a football go three feet

OK, I'm a little confused at the moment. Once the Capital group makes it to Lake Birun, what are we supposed to do there? And Greyblades, what just happened to Thomas Targryn with the light and sword? I haven't figured out what the deal with the angel and the multiple magical swords was all about. Perhaps I need to refresh myself on the history of Lassara.

Actually the history won't help very much there as it was something that came from GB ;) - well, I think it would be good to get all characters together for a "meeting" of some sort, it makes sense to split up from there but at least they should be able to exchange what they know and then kind of get to a point where they actually decide what to do... Since the group around Thomas is on its way to Lake Birun they could meet the group of the princess there... Also GB don't worry there'll be reasons to stick with us...

don't know about the Happy Treefriends... remember the army is on its way to seize Leon so maybe Alyssa and Guantano could decide the risk is too high to get caught up in that and they stay outside of the town, meeting you guys in the woods.

Blog Entries

Hrm... I guess I wasn't realy very good at explaining it.

Cantus was a holy warrior and I assumed that he joined the gods in the afterlife, when he saw his old enemy (Vayne) was back he would try to interviene so he used the one link he had to the real world: his holy sword. He came back by using the shard in the sword as his vessel and planned to protect his people and especially his successors I.E. the royal family, thats what the "where is my heir" was about, but ran into vayne before he found her.

When he was beaten he had to make sure such a powerful artifact like the sword, even a small part of it, wouldnt be taken by his enemies so his last act was to return it to the sword's current owner: Thomas.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-18-2011 at 19:09.

Just to make this clear, the roal guard will have guards during the night so when the group around Thomas arrives at Lake Birun you can't just stumble over the little hiding place. The guards will probably lead you there though as soon as they see you and recognize you as a member of House Targryn. they might make you hand over your weapons though ;)

Blog Entries

The head of house targryn has probably already fled with his household guard, I think we would meet them up long before we catch up with the princess.

The question is how would you know where they have gone, or if they're still alive?

Great.
    Now the princess is going to Leon.

I'm sure she won't notice me......

Blog Entries

The question is how would you know where they have gone, or if they're still alive?
    I hope they're not dead, way too cliche, personally I dont want to have a "you killed my father" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    I hope they're not dead, way too cliche, personally I dont want to have a "you killed my father" moment.
    How about this?

Blog Entries

Wha... how the heck did a lich manage to produce a kid?

Wait.....

I was just making a suggestion of having an antagonist be your father!
    FOR TEH LULZ.

Now stop putting bad images in my head!

Blog Entries

magick.

The answer to everything.

Magic, or Jeebus.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast