Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

I used to dream, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

I used to dream, but fluffy appeared in it.

So I shot him. With an arrow.

I wonder where it hit?
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

I figured that it'll be easier to get back if someone summarized what was going on so people know where to continue. Correct me if I'm wrong

-Morangul, Alyssa, Frijyk and Guantano are according to on the outskirts of Yonal. Guantano's name is still unknown to the Lich and the Blue guy (Borean?) and the topic of the shard has been brought up and the group plans to head to the Yonal for information on the old paladin stronghold. As per post #424, its time to get moving, looks like dinner's going to be in town.

In the meantime, Frijyk has his suspicions piqued about what Morangul really is now, thanks to the two strangers.

-Amalia according to Post #377 should be planning to head towards Tar Cantun to search "deep within the earth" where the golden temple once stood. Now journeying with Thomas (GB) and Alain (TLD)

-Alaria has just been knocked out perhaps (on ship), by GB's wizard?

-I have no idea where the rest are, they've kinda fallen off.
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Blog Entries

The princess, her guard, Thomas, Gilford, Alaria, Drax, Cedrick and Thomas' alchemist+crew are on a Ship headed for Tar Cantun.

Alaria the Fey has gone psychotic with part of morangul's personality taking over her own but was paralysed by Thomas' alchemist before she could do much damage, she is currently being harvested for any alchemical ingredients that can be extracted from a fey without someone else being able to tell they were taken.

Thomas Is currently in posession of Essa one of the titular shards of Neril.

Of the thirteen one has been killed: enego the thirteenth.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435