Thread: Pahlava Reforms

Default Pahlava Reforms

Hello, i have a few questions about the reforms, i googled my questions before posting so here it goes:

1.- to get the reforms i need to follow an specific order or just build all the necessary buildings in any order??
    2.- In persepolis i was able to get the reformed pastoralism and the next building but not settled aristocracy i think i am missing that building that lets u recruit the elite cavalry warlord's something but it wont let me build it either in ony of ur starting cities i pretty much built everything that is needed but i wont get the reformed pastoralism.
    3.-Do i need to wait certain amount of time or what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for your time guys.

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both." Erwin Rommel
    "Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."Erwin Rommel
    "So long as one isn't carrying ones head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." Erwin Rommel

Default Re: Pahlava Reforms

1 and 2 theoretically it is not important in which order you construct the buildings BUT some buildings block other buildings or are only availible after you build it's predecessor, so you are served best when building in the exact order shown. I actually had it 3-5 times that I forgot to construct Elite/warlords Herds before, ... I think it was settled community or something like that, which blocks Elite/warlords herds. to be able to construct them again you'll probably have to tare down all reform relevant buildings :( not sure about the market, I think that can stay.

3. no it's not a scripted reform that change anything but a overly complicated build order that is required to bild the Lvl 1 government and the linked barracks and civil structures. as soon as you build the REFORMED GOVERNMENT you can construct your Factional Barracks and train your troops. it's a long process but does not take any extra waiting time like other reforms.

Pahlava are a great faction, a lot of fun Strong troops and later on even a good economy. good luck with them!
    during my Pahlava campaign I actually had a sheet of paper with the build order and a map of where it's possible next to me and concentrated by construction ques on the reform buildings. - I think I had like 10 reformed Govs :)
    "Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost."
    - Pyrrhus of Epirus

"Durch diese hohle Gasse muss er kommen..."
    - Leonidas of Sparta

"People called Romanes they go the House"
    - Alaric the Visigoth

Default Re: Pahlava Reforms

Thanks a lot my friend i actually was able to get the reforms in other two towns rather than persepolis, but i dont know why Asaak and Hekatompylos where the ones, i think i blocked myself in Persepolis though but in Kiva everything is done and still no reforms. So in the towns that everything is made and theres no reforms i need to destroy everything?? :O

"Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both." Erwin Rommel
    "Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."Erwin Rommel
    "So long as one isn't carrying ones head under one's arm, things aren't too bad." Erwin Rommel