Thread: Viewing Options Menu on Mac

Exclamation Viewing Options Menu on Mac

I have manually installed the EB, but I am having difficulty activating it.

Whenever I open Rome TW, there is no options screen that opens. Additionally, when I press the cmd key on my keyboard and double click, the options menu still does not come up. Is there another way to install?

I am using iMac and have the new Lion OS installed. Is there a way to create a new application file maybe or does that cause copyright problems with licenses, etc.?

I spent a bunch of time beating Rome TW because I was told that "all of the nations would be playable once I beat the main campaign." However, Armenia is still not playable (one of the reasons I decided to get the game) even after beating it, so I commend you guys for making this civilization playable finally.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Viewing Options Menu on Mac

I don't use my Mac for gaming, so I can't give you support on that matter :(

Best ask the guys from Feral on their forums for advice on this matter.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Default Re: Viewing Options Menu on Mac

Well if you use the legal app store version of Rome total war you get a launcher in which you can type in things like "-mod:EB" which activates EB once you've placed it onto the RTW data.dmg.
    I don't want to rush to conclusions but it seems like the copy you use is not legally obtained. I hope I am wrong. Or perhaps OS Lion has altered the launcher for some very odd reason. I am still on 10.6.8 OS X.