Thread: Potential graphic issue but not 100% sure

Default Potential graphic issue but not 100% sure

I realize this probably sounds absolutely inane, but it seems like some of the wonder buildings (both modded and base game) don't show up on the battle/city view map. Some, like the Lighthouse, show up just fine, but others (the pyramids, colossus, etc.) are strangely absent, even when they're within viewing bounds of the city. I was just wondering if this was normal or if I had somehow botched the installation (it wouldn't be the first time) Also, (I don't know if this is important or not) for some reason the build shows as being version 1.1 despite being patched to 1.2. I'm open to any ideas/accusations of paranoia, lol!

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Potential graphic issue but not 100% sure

The wonders are not located in or near the city the building information scroll is placed, look for the little stone circles around the map and fight there.

Concerning your wrong build version, you probably misplaced the 1.2 installer, it has to point exactly to the same folder EB was installed to (the main RTW folder).
    You should reinstall the whole thing after you completed your ongoing campaigns (1.2 is not savegame-compatible to 1.1).
    Don't forget the fixes!!

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions