I probably should have done this months ago, but I'm going to try to organize the Engineer's Guild somewhat. As I see it, I need to do the following:

There are currently 19 stickies, this makes the forum fairly unwieldy. Some of these mods are unfinished/inactive. I'll probably end up making an index page with links for every mod so we don't lose quick access to the threads. I will also try to dig out older, unstickied mods that should be on the index.

Out-of-date file links. Judging from a lot of recent posts, the links to a lot of mods no longer work. I would like to get updated links, or get copies and get them hosted on our local server (AtomicGamer). Once I have working links, I'll update the thread OP's (I just did the BKB). Hopefully this will keep us from losing a lot of our members' hard work.

If you have any suggestions, or know where I can get some of these lost files, let me know. I'll likely be posting APBs here as I go, any help would be appreciated. And, ironically, I'm going to sticky this thread!