Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engineer's Guild maintenance help

Default First_Crusade_Grell.zip

First_Crusade_Grell.zip is at Atomic Gamer if anyone is still interested: http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/363...sade_grell-zip

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: First_Crusade_Grell.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    First_Crusade_Grell.zip is at Atomic Gamer if anyone is still interested: http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/363...sade_grell-zip
    Is that the full version he talks about in the main thread? I have atomic gamer links for "First_Crusade_small_v2.rar", but I think that lacks some of the new portraits.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Is that the full version he talks about in the main thread? I have atomic gamer links for "First_Crusade_small_v2.rar", but I think that lacks some of the new portraits.
    I'm not sure. The size of First_Crusade_Grell.zip is 22.2 MB. Here is the ReadMe.txt and README-Known Issues.txt:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the heads up, link added in the main thread.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, link added in the main thread.
    Where is the main thread? I had found a list of mods by you drone somewhere within the forum but now I can't find it.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; 08-17-2012 at 01:26. Reason: needed to.

I updated the OP in Grell's thread here. Or are you asking about the Mod Index? What I've been doing is updating the original mod threads with working links, with the Mod Index thread as a catalog of all the mods. If you know of any finished mods missing on the index, let me know and I can add them.

The Mod Index is the one I was looking for. The mod 'A World Divided 3.0' is a dead link. Thanks.

You wouldn't happen to know what she named the file do you? I have KekvitModv2 and 2a, but don't know where v3 is.

A World Divided 3.0 by Kekvit Irae: http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/355...ekvit-irae-zip

Default Re: Engineer's Guild maintenance help

Thanks, link updated in the thread OP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12