Thread: Resolution issues Widescreen Monitors and EB stretchy

Question Resolution issues Widescreen Monitors and EB stretchy

Ok didn't really think anything of this until I installed EB and started playing and realised though the settings are set at the monitors native resolution of 1920 * 1080 and with the widescreen option ticked, it is all looking a little stretched.

Any tips or console commands to get this looking a little contained or at least in the middle of the screen? I guess I may have to get use to it.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Resolution issues Widescreen Monitors and EB stretchy

I'm not sure RTW was meant to run on 1080p, so maybe scale it down to 1680x1050, this looks fine.
    If you already changed the widescreen option on and off there is nothing I can think of one can do, get used to it... :(

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Depends, if your monitor supports centering the image rather than stretching it to fit you can run the game full screen at 1600x1200 which is a standard 4:3 resolution and use the OSD to make sure the image is centered horizontally.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Thanks both. I adjusted the ingame settings and that did help a fair bit. :)