Thread: Rome total war mods

Blog Entries

Default Rome total war mods

Hi Im a big rome total war fan but I am bored with the game and so I whant to experience a new mod. I was hoping that you guys could help me I... I dont know any good mods and so i was thinking that you guys could help me chosing a god mod for rome total war just post your opinion about the mod and your experience if you please. By the way do mods affect how my computer runs the game like does it makes im slower ? Many thanks for those who will post sorry for any writing mistakes i am portuguese hehehe

Default Re: Rome total war mods

Dude you should totally play Europa Barbarorum, it's a more historically accurate version of Rome Total War, it has and extended map, new factions, new unit system and units speak their native language instead of bad accent english

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hildefuns View Post
    Dude you should totally play Europa Barbarorum, it's a more historically accurate version of Rome Total War, it has and extended map, new factions, new unit system and units speak their native language instead of bad accent english
    I was thinkiong in doing that but didnt know if it would be cool... you say it s a more historically accurate version of Rome Total War ? Cause I played like total realism and I didnt like that much besides it screwed my pc whith a big ass virus since then I didnt tried any one could you tel me where could I download that version ?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Europa Barbarorum got its own forum on this board: check it out.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Blog Entries

Yeah ludens this definalty deserves a sub forum here