Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM Money Cheat 18K+ Army

Default Re: MM Money Cheat 18K+ Army

yeah, now that you mention it i don't know why i'm even surprised. in ETW people could bring single player only units and fort/ship 24lb fixed cannons with 600 range. I saw a guy play with 20 HMS victories once, all fully upgraded.

In Rome apparently people were bringing super-sized phants. Like they actually changed the dimensions of the unit so they were gigantic. Dunno if that affected gameplay or not but it makes you wonder just what the limits were/are in the game and all the possible cheats you don't know about that somebody else might.

I don't think many people at all know how to do this, but of the top 100 1v1 players i'm sure it's a significant minority. Certainly enough to further damage the legitimacy of the ladders. I almost wish they just removed the ladders for the next game.

Removing the ladders would be going a step backwards. They should fix what is making the ladders meaningless and everyone will be happy. :)

All these years and the tech today and other games that could be looked at as to how they fixed hacking there shouldn't be any excuse for what is going on with the game today. For me the words "this is there first try for making mp big" just doesn't cut it and is a lame excuse.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomisama View Post
    I am, basically speaking.

Sorry I misread “shocked because I did have two teammates who cried cheat”.

And btw the top two positions on the leader board are held by a confessed cheater (Kira).

I am not playing, except to study, waiting for the upgrade, and hopefully some fixes.

No AMP, “I am” the old dog who can not learn the new avatar tricks.

I just turned 65 and am having some difficulty with all of the details of the avatar game (may not be due to age, maybe I am just stupid).

You were a champion player back in the original game, the idol of many, myself included.

When the new game came out we were together in battle in one of the first games you played in it.

Since then you have been playing and learning the game, and I have been starting, testing, and running a shogun classic battle team competition.

The competition is over, and it was my last of 28 major contests over the last 8 years.

I am now turning my attentions to trying to learn the new game (avatar multi), which is very different from all of the Total War multiplayer games preceding it.

Again, I am sorry I don’t understand how it all works yet, but the only way I know how to find out some things is to ask.

For example; “is this a cheat”.

65? I thought you was 62!

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    Oh shit I didn't know you were 65 sorry :(

I wasn't around for the past few months so I didn't know about this Kira person confessing to cheating and if he confessed to money cheating or this extra retainer bug link me to it because I would wanna read about it... If he confessed to drop hacking well we all know about that and that is a good reason to stop playing MM for those that care about the leaderboard and it won't be fixed anytime soon either.
    We ain't got nothing on them age wise,AMP!

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEKWARMAN8GINGYBREADMENMILK View Post
    65? I thought you was 62!
    Well I was 62 (at one point), and the same will be true of you someday.

I wasn't 65 when I started this, and I am not the oldest player afoot these days, but I'm not going to give out anyone’s secrets.

The oldest TW player I ever heard of was 85 when I learned his age, but that was over ten years ago (he he).

What are us old guys doing playing computer games? Well when are you going to quit? I am thinking maybe 125 years would be enough. How about you?

I hope that there is a lesson in this for those who would learn it; an that is you never know exactly who you are playing with. They may be a man or woman, old or young, or maybe even very young with their mother or father sitting with them. I have had occasion to be knowing all of the above over the course of my Total War years.

Bottom line; treat everyone with respect, and always act respectable, and you will never have to be sorry for your actions.

Good Luck and Have Fun (with) Everyone!!!
    Last edited by Tomisama; 09-15-2011 at 22:09.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomisama View Post
    Well I was 62 (at one point), and the same will be true of you someday.

I wasn't 65 when I started this, and I am not the oldest player afoot these days, but I'm not going to give out anyone’s secrets.

The oldest player I ever heard of was 85 when I learned his age, but that was over ten years ago (he he).

What are us old guys doing playing computer games? Well when are you going to quit? I am thinking maybe 125 years would be enough. How about you?

I hope that there is a lesson in this for those who would learn it; an that is you never know exactly who you are playing with. They may be a man or woman, old or young, or maybe even very young with their mother or father sitting with them. I have had occasion to be knowing all of the above over the coarse of my Total War years.

Bottom line; treat everyone with respect, and always act respectable, and you will never have to be sorry for your actions.

Good Luck and Have Fun (with) Everyone!!!

7 years and going for me and I have branch out to other MP games now. I am not playing Battlefield 2 more then I am TW . I have played with people all over the world and spoken to them even in teamspeak and Steam/Xfire voice chat. Quite a enjoyable experience. If you ask me was MP worth it in the past 7 years with my wrist problems and stuff? Yes and No. The bad crap, sure, it wasn't. But in a way it was because of all the people I got to talk to from around the world.

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

What's all this about 'old people' playing TW games?

You don't have to be young to enjoy yourself.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jochi Khan View Post
    What's all this about 'old people' playing TW games?

You don't have to be young to enjoy yourself.

Amen to that my friend!

When spending free time inside most people like to watch sports or brainwashing media, but me I prefer my pc games. To me being part of the action and not always a spectator is much more enjoyable and the internet isn't controlled yet so you don't have all these biased views on politics. As long as pc gaming isn't controlled, which is happening some and games aren't dumbed down to much I'll always be playing them.

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

+1

If I am on my own, I much prefer an eveing playing an interactive MP game to just passively watching TV.

Not saying that there arent some very good films to see (with exciting drama and in-depth topics) but just sitting and zapping throgh the programs until something catches my attention - I have really stopped doing that.
    Last edited by Nigel; 09-17-2011 at 10:55.

Blog Entries

+1.

I regularly save all of my S2TW replays and as many of my Battlefield 2 replays as I possibly can. Do I watch them? Sometimes, but not much. I save them to nostalgic purposes, me winning/losing on TW or me killing 6 people in 15 seconds on Battlefield 2 and having abouslty no ammo left..

I generaly play the games and have fun. I don't watch much TV as I used to... Nothing good on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12