Thread: is it normal that neutral factions cross provinces without diplomatic consequences?

Default is it normal that neutral factions cross provinces without diplomatic consequences?

remember some campaigns - when i did this - diplomatic messages showed up - like you´ll be warned...

but i hardly remember such messages when other neutral factions did this.

and now in my second Baktrian campaign - im at peace with Saka Rauka (own only Baktria, Paropamisadai, Aria, Margiane, Drangiane, Arachosien) - they use my roads from Marakanda to Gava-Haomavarga. ..no diplomatic messages showed up - as i want to keep peace with them until i conquered india i did not attack them. (no rights for crossing are given)

they dont seem to try to attack me since they´re kinda bound in Marakanda with a big Seleucid Army in Alexandria Eschate - but its a bit disturbing.

thanks,
    Kleitos

Sovereign of all England! Member Donkey Kong Champion Arthur, king of the Britons's Avatar

Default Re: is it normal that neutral factions cross provinces without diplomatic consequence

Yes it is very common, and very frustrating.

King Arthur's Court at Camelot

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Marble bust of Arthouros the Divider, first man to pass a Koinon Law since the foundation of the Alliance.

Default Re: is it normal that neutral factions cross provinces without diplomatic consequence

oh, well then i must live with it - and yearn for a maybe better situation in EB2..

thanks

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

The no trespassing policy was introduced with ETW, but M2TW's AI kinda values military access, so it's less common iirc...

Sovereign of all England! Member Donkey Kong Champion Arthur, king of the Britons's Avatar

I do remember that when playing as England, the Portuguese always sent troops to Ireland, never doing anything. But I guess it's somewhat less of a nuisance in MTW: II.

/Arthur

King Arthur's Court at Camelot

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Marble bust of Arthouros the Divider, first man to pass a Koinon Law since the foundation of the Alliance.