Thread: Cavalry tips, tricks and shenanigans

Default Cavalry tips, tricks and shenanigans

http://youtu.be/MIuxPSgc2yE

Here is a video about cavalry tips, tricks and shenanigans. Some of these things you might have heard about, some seen, some assumed but I can bet you there will be some things you never thought possible!
    Watch to find out what I am talking about!

The Puppet King Senior Member AggonyKing's Avatar

Default Re: Cavalry tips, tricks and shenanigans

very detailed illustration of the cav bug :D

"Cuiusvis hominis est errare; nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare."
    Any man can make a mistake; only a fool keeps making the same one.

This been known about before the game was even released and the same goes for many other issues... It's partly why I stopped playing. I'm against such dice rolls and prefer skill to me more prevalent in matches against other people online.

Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch though, i got my hopes on it :)

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RTKAbu View Post
    Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch though, i got my hopes on it :)
    You always hopeful Abu .

really.... you shouldnt post theese vids here....... more and more people will just find out and "cheat" in that way... thats y opinion.... i never use such "cheat-like" things igm...

the only thing thats more annoying then this is the disconnect cheaters..... otherwise the game is AWESOME!

This is exactly why devs get away with not fixing these things and still bank on sales and is exactly what's wrong with the mind set of gamers today...

First that's what they want you to do "hope" it'll get fixed in the next patch and the next patch or next expansion as long as you stick around and buy their product they don't care just as long as you're "hoping" things will get better and willing to try out their next product they have to sell you.

Second it's not a cheat and it can happen to anyone without them realizing it and should be posted and brought to peoples attention, that's how you get issues like this addressed. The more people that know about it and spread it to others and more complaints you have about it the better, it's common sense...

yup