Good day Everyone,
It has been a long story but coming right the point; I think i have found a POSSIBLE FIX for all those graphical issues that plagued SHOGUN TOTALWAR (GOLD/WARLORD). the issues reported earlier and that i found are,
1. Main Menu Constant Stuttering (70% Fixed)
2. Mouse Trails on Main Menu (100% Fixed)
3. Stuttering and Frame Skip on Strategy Map (100% Fixed)
4. Units Disappearing on Battle map (100% Fixed)
5. Units Moving in opposite direction (this seems to be related to the graphic issues of TEXTURE BLANKETS) (100% Fixed)
6. Texture Blankets (Strong example in the thread NVIDIA GEFORCE 8xxx AND 9xxx SERIES OWNERS - README by Asai Nagamasa. and it is 100% Fixed)
NOTE: GOOD NEWS to all those people out there who have nVidia GPU. no need to replace them nor do you need any old platform to enjoy SHOGUN TW(GOLD/WARLORD) above all no need to switch to the Software Acceleration with in the game provided your system can handle the stress and that you are able to run the game :) which i am sure it can.
Before i post my Tests and Fix, i think i should make it clear that this solution is not related to the Crashes related to throne room, Poems or Death sequences of Daimyos as I have not faced any yet and i am well in to year 1549 on my campaign. for all those issues please consult the related fixes and solutions posted by relevant Great people who helped us all. respect to all of them.
Also here are my Specs.
Intel (R) Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz 2.79GHz
RAM 2GB DDR2
WIN 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
GPU: nVidia 9800GT 1GB DDR3 with 280.26 Firmware/Update up to date.
Just to not make it a whole Book here, my Fix is in the next post.