Thread: Open letter to CA

Default Open letter to CA

Your new patch is horrible , if you cannot fix something please leave it alone so community can make his own rules and adjustments, if you need to sell some new units fine, but don,t unbalance the game by bringing new bugs on it , also the principle of sales and good services is about let the customer now what are you really selling new and dont have your new buyers try to figure out what you have done after they bought your DLC products.
    Overall Your MTW2 programmers team was way better than this game programmers minus the new graphic upgrade which at the end with free camera is about the some.
    Let the tw community play and dotn play with the community, will be more profitable in the long run.

Default Re: Open letter to CA

i agree, new patch sucks... they should have just fixed some bugs like the cav charge and FF, and made loans a little weaker.... but noo, they are the geroge lucas of PC games and had to make new changes
    Mizukage of the Shinobi Clan

I might think you guys are loan spammers?

I personally love what it has done to avatar mode MP. Now i win over 80% of the time cos those loan-spammers got their lesson learned. Now.... The new campaign is a really nice way to play something out of the ordinary. I like it, but its a lot different then the original STW2 campaign.

^ you can't be serious...

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jesus people it's just a game.

^ games don't improve by keeping your mouth shut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    ^ games don't improve by keeping your mouth shut.
    And the TW series haven't went back to the STW MP days by the way you people are opening yours mouths.

Not personal, I tend to agree with you seriously, better to speak up and fail then to keep quiet and let a company run over you easily but even still.

Maybe CA might finally realize it has to work more on MP?

Now.... MP works now.... but i had been a much better way to just nerf the loans then put a limit on them

You know.... nerf the retainers (which they did btw), and nerf the loan swords veteran stats... that might have been a better solution... but still... it works the way they did it

*limited to 3 bow cav??? who the hell uses 3 bow cavs??????

Well the game didn't improve much because more people wanted the game dumbed down for them because they couldn't handle morale and a balanced game. They want the games to play themselves while they just stare at the screen and say "what pretty graphics, it looks so cool" and "did I win yet"? :O

Blog Entries

Well the game didn't improve much because more people wanted the game dumbed down for them because they couldn't handle morale and a balanced game. They want the games to play themselves while they just stare at the screen and say "what pretty graphics, it looks so cool" and "did I win yet"? :O

AMP, We got sometimes different opinions but I fully argee with you on this.

Can you say RTW MP?

That's right RTW was the first big step in that direction, but you couldn't tell the new players that because they never played the 1st two TWs. Lets pretty up the game, but leave out what gives the game good replay value... lol.

Blog Entries

That's right RTW was the first big step in that direction, but you couldn't tell the new players that because they never played the 1st two TWs. Lets pretty up the game, but leave out what gives the game good replay value... lol.
    Here's my view on it AMP.

I started my MP career "big time" if you will early March 2004 right before my 12th birthday on the 2.0 server on Viking invasion (I was unaware of 2.01 until July and by then imo there wasn't any sense in getting it since I was getting RTW in Late Setember.....). I played die hard from March though early October on VI then I played die hard on RTW MP when I got (my own finally at that time) my own computer and slighty better internet connection, from December 2004 until late 2006 when M2TW came out.

And I pissed off a lot of my RTW MP friends and some won't even speak to me now when I tell them about what you and Swoosh and everyone else is trying to do, because they STILL PLAYING RTW MP and they think that they better since they still around and Grey Wolves aren't and one guy in a (former) good RTW clan that still around thinks Aggony is bunch of noobs and all this... I told Him "If you think you better.... Play them at that game". He refuses.

It's like wtf. I'm not the best S2TW player and I can't play as much as I want, I just play it for fun, but it's like, these RTW MP guys I played with for 2 years have nothing on the VI guys I played with. At least we wasn't concerned with graphics and that on VI, we was worry about our 56K screwing up ! And yet.... Did I ever see these RTW guys complain to CA? Some of them yes, but most lost their Cashews if you will and didn't speak up. And they still think RTW is better then STW or MTW. I told them play me on VI 1v1 and even though I haven't done it since me and Barocca played in late 2008/early 2009, I told them I proably still whoop your rear end. .

Eh, what can we do buddy?

jussssssssssst plain ole horrible...bells and whistles included