Thread: Rebel pile CTD?

Default Rebel pile CTD?

Hi all,

I've finally played a Hayasdan campaign past the first few years and it's definitely one of my favorites! However, I am encountering a problem that might require me to end my campaign. I've progressed to 233 BCE, but a CTD made me reload a save from earlier, although I did not lose too much progress as I have a habit of saving every few turns as it is.

Sadly, I am starting to occasionally crash during the Rebels' turn. Sometimes I get past, sometimes I can get past if I crash and reload and try again, and other times it's not working at all.

I spotted a major anomaly on the map, however, that I think might be the problem:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I know the rebel stacks up there are supposed to be tough, but that can't be working correctly, can it? Watching them during their turn, more stacks are spawned and they just sort of walk around in circles to reposition themselves amongst the pile. Is this crashing my game or is it an entirely different issue?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EMHk.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	443.5 KB 
ID:	2795  

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Rebel pile CTD?

Actually, the script works very fine there. It spawns defenders for the rebel cities.
    What happened is that an Ai faction assassinated the leading generals and thus new generals and their troops were spawned.

Use this guide and move an own FM near that pile and destroy them (be careful, you don't want to conquer the city itself). And make a backup before manipulating anything.
    For any other crashes (and especially random crashes) [/url=https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=103681]look into the frequent encountered issues[/url].

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Default Re: Rebel pile CTD?

Killed the rebels and I am now crash free! Thanks a ton.