Thread: KH Camp.: advisor tells no news about agoge progress and such? ..anyone knows about..

Default KH Camp.: advisor tells no news about agoge progress and such? ..anyone knows about..

does anyone experienced this: in a KH Campaign the advisor who pops up when a FM is coming to age for spartan agoge, or when some factions (Pontos and Sauromatae) attack greek citiy-states - dont tell anything now in my new campaign.?

in my last KH campaign i enjoyed this very much - compared to other campaigns where such things never happen (but i admit i only played a few factions so far).

but now (vh / vh) the advisor pops up but when i click on the show me how button (or was it on him then) he just vanishes, and dont tell anything!
    ..could it be that the vh Campaign difficulty has something to do with it? (the last one with all the messages i played on h / vh) ..i did not install the game new since this last KH Campaign where i got all the messages from the advisor reg. spartan agoge.

and yes of course i did enable the EB script - after some Campaigns it become a habit to activate it for every loading. ..so thats not it - but i really miss the messages about the suitable FM´s for Spartan Agoge Training, and their progress or the messages about other greek cities in the east.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: KH Camp.: advisor tells no news about agoge progress and such? ..anyone knows abo

It is doubtable, but still possible, that RTW corrupts files. Check if the script is running:
    Load your savegame, start the advisor like normal.
    Now open the console ( ^ ; left to 1 and under Esc) and press CURSOR_UP for two or three times.
    If it says something about 'Season:...' the script is active and running.
    If the advisor still pops up, but does not show any text you probably have disabled the text. Activate it again on the advisor's lower button.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Default Re: KH Camp.: advisor tells no news about agoge progress and such? ..anyone knows abo

hello XSamatan, as always for these troubles - you know the solution

yes, only the text was disabled, - must have done it accidentally.. as i never use these buttons except of course the one to activate the script.

but very good to know this check to see if the script is active! - ..it told me about the season - so everything is alright.

thanks very much,

Kleitos