Server is currently running version 1.6.2
CraftBukkit 1.6.4-R0.1 #2889 (Dev) with:
Essentials Group Manager
Rebalance Villagers(Temporarily Disabled)
Custom Crafting Plugin
MyWorlds (Multi-world Plugin)
Orgcraft Seed: 6168998067453653590
(World first created on September 8, 2011.)
Mineworld (Alternate Overworld for resource harvesting only)
Created: August 17, 2013
Click here for a realtime map of the server.
Console Commands Available to All Players:
/help - Display information about how to use console commands.
/info - Displays information about the server.
/motd - Displays the Message of the Day (the text you see when you log in).
/rules - Displays the server rules.
/recipe <item> - Displays the recipe for creating the item (e.g. /recipe sign | /recipe stonepick)
/ping - Pong!
/me <text> - Broadcasts an emote.
/msg <playername> <text> - Send a message to another player who is online without it being broadcast globally.
/r <text>/see - Send a message to the last person that messaged you.
/mail - Allows you to send and receive mail (essentially, message people even when they are offline).
/seen <playername> - Tells you how much time has elapsed since the player was last online.
/nick - Allows you to change your in-game display name to something other than your account name. (All nicknames begin with ~)
/realname - Allows you to see the real name of anyone with a nickname.
/hat - Lets you wear any block (not item) as a hat.
/afk - Marks you as AFK
/compass - Displays the compass direction you are facing.
/depth - Displays your distance above/below sea level.
/suicide - Don't do it! You've got so much to live for!
/sethome - Marks your 'home' location where you are standing.
/home - Teleports you to your 'home' location. Will abort if you move or are damaged within 5 seconds of entering the command. Has a 30 minute realtime cooldown.
List of Color/Format commands for use in in-game text and nicknames.
Information on how to use some of the plugins:
- TreeAssist - Allows you to cut down entire trees at once. Use an axe on the bottom log block and the entire tree will drop as log blocks. The leaves will then decay quickly, dropping the appropriate stuff in the process (i.e. sapplings and apples). The axe you used will take the same amount of wear as would have been required to chop every log block in the tree.
- SilkSpawners - Allows you to harvest Mob Spawners using tools with the Silk Touch enchantment.
- MobCatcher - You can capture most mobs in the game in spawn eggs. To do this, you must left click on the mob with an egg in your hand. The egg will be used up and you will gain a spawn egg in your inventory of the creature type that you captured. Capturing a non-hostile mob also requires 5 emeralds and capture a hostile mob requires 1 ghast tear; these items must be in your inventory when you make the capture and they will be consumed in the process. You can capture any mob in the game except the Enderdragon and the Wither.
- MobArena -
The Arena is now the place for gladiatorial-style combat against waves of mobs! To play, all you need to do is enter the Arena and then type /ma join. There is a sign on the fountain with this information if you forget. Once you type this command, you will be transported to a lobby to prepare for battle. All of your inventory items will be removed (don't worry, you get them all back later once the fighting is done) and you will find yourself in an enclosed room with a lot of signs and an iron block. Along one wall will be rows of signs with names of 'classes.' Punch a class to select it, and you will receive a customized inventory appropriate for that class. If you don't like what you chose, simply punch another sign and your inventory will change. When you are ready to fight, punch the iron block. There will be instructions in there explaining this for you if you forget. If you are going to play with other people, make sure everyone is in the lobby before you punch the iron block. No one can join once combat has begun, so gave everyone together in the lobby first. When there are multiple people in the lobby, combat will only begin once all of them have punched the iron block.
Once everyone has punched the iron block, you will be teleported to the center of the Arena combat floor. You will have a short time to prepare, and then waves of enemies will begin spawning. Defeat each wave to spawn the next one. Waves will alternate between normal waves, special waves (tougher mobs), swarm waves (many weak mobs), and boss waves (single very tough mobs). Various rewards are given at certain points during combat. The longer you last, the better the rewards will get. I have enabled XP drops in the system as well, so you will gain XP for everything you kill, and you'll carry that XP over when you die. When you die you will be transported to the spectator seating area. If other players are still alive, you can watch them finish the combat from there. If you are the last person to die, then the combat will end and the Arena will be cleared of mobs and items. To leave spectating mode, type /ma leave. You will be teleported back to the spot you were at when you typed /ma join and your inventory will be restored to you. You can also type /ma leave at any time (in the lobby, or even in combat) to abort and leave. It is much easier to progress farther in the Arena if you have multiple people playing, so get other people to come join you!
A few final notes:
1) The plugin makes the entire combat area and lobby indestructible, so you will not be able to modify large portions of the Arena. If you want to modify it in some way in an area that is blocked, let me know and I'll temporarily disable the protection.
2) Rain hurts blazes, which makes them easy to kill in that kind of weather. To avoid this issue, I have changed most of the interior of the Arena to a desert biome.
3) The combat floor access stairs remain intact and functional, but the Arena is not meant to be exit-able during combat. Please keep the stairs closed while fighting. Similarly, spectators are not supposed to be able to help combatants. Please do not enter the combat floor if you are not fighting. If people start exploiting the original design of the Arena to make combat easier, I'll have to modify the Arena design to keep anyone from entering my means other than the MobArena system. That would suck, so please play fair.
4) The current configuration of the Arena is nor permanent and I plan on tweaking it to improve it over time. If you have suggestions for changes/additions to the classes, waves, bosses, or rewards, please post them.
- Rebalance Villagers - Radically overhauls the villager trading system. Changes include far more sensible prices for all trades, and the removal of trades going 'inactive' when they have been used several times. See this for more information.
- Custom Crafting Plugin - New crafting recipes. 9 cobblestone -> 9 gravel -> 9 sand. Chain armor can be crafted with flint.
If you do play, DO NOT DESTROY ANYONE ELSE'S WORK OR TAKE THEIR RESOURCES WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.
This server currently runs with a white list. This means that no one can connect to the server unless they are pre-approved by me or a server Moderator. If you would like to play on the server, simply post in this thread, PM me, or otherwise contact a server Moderator.
* = Server Owner
Railroad Network Map: