Thread: Org Minecraft Server

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Default Re: Org Minecraft Server

Quote Originally Posted by spankythehippo View Post
    Is that The Wall?
    Correct.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Status Emeritus

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinitharya View Post
    ???
    I've almost used up all the clay I collected the other day. I'm going to need a huge amount for what I'm planning on building.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

You can't get what you need from the mesas?
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    You can't get what you need from the mesas?
    Annoyingly, hardened clay cannot be converted into brick.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I'm using dyed clay so hardened clay is what I need, just have to go to a mesa biome and collect it. Should have done that from the beginning...

I'm trying to create a wheat farm with the clockwork planter plug-in that collects the wheat and seeds in two different chests then refills the planters with the seeds. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it work, but it's fun to try.

For the project I'm currently working on I'll need about 45 name tags. At present I have two, which leaves me at a bit of a deficit. As such, for the foreseeable future if people have name tags that they're willing to trade please let me know. I'm willing to offer up to 10 diamonds or 20 emeralds for each one, or alternatively anything else I have lying around that people want (enchanted books, redstone blocks, slime balls etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    I'm trying to create a wheat farm with the clockwork planter plug-in that collects the wheat and seeds in two different chests then refills the planters with the seeds. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it work, but it's fun to try.
    Good luck! If you get this working please let us know - I've been meaning to update my own farm for a while.

Server is currently down... :(

EDIT: and now it seems to be back up.
    Last edited by BSmith; 02-05-2014 at 20:33.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Said that authentication servers were down when I got kicked from the server. Can't rejoin atm.

I've got my wheat farm working though it does have a small problem that I should be able to fix easily. I'm not sure how expandable it is though, you could build separate little 1x8 farms. The problem I can't seem to get passed is how to distribute the seeds evenly using hoppers, which I can't see a solution for. If anybody has ideas feel free to share them.

Also, I found a name tag in a dungeon when me and BSmith were spelunking, you are welcome to have it Ishmael if you want to come get it. It's in the chest when you first enter my little hut.
    Last edited by Csargo; 02-05-2014 at 20:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    The problem I can't seem to get passed is how to distribute the seeds evenly using hoppers, which I can't see a solution for. If anybody has ideas feel free to share them.
    You could use the same kind of system I use in my automated furnace. It involves a double row of hoppers. The top row runs items horizontally out of a chest. The bottom row moves items out of the top row into whatever is below them. The bottom row is powered off normally with redstone. A comparator detects when the last hopper on the top receives an item, and this toggles a pulse to the row below which lets them briefly drop items into whatever is below them, before stopping the flow once again. It's a very resource-heavy system due to the number of hoppers involved, and it does seem to be a bit buggy with uneven distributions, but it generally works.

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    You could use the same kind of system I use in my automated furnace. It involves a double row of hoppers. The top row runs items horizontally out of a chest. The bottom row moves items out of the top row into whatever is below them. The bottom row is powered off normally with redstone. A comparator detects when the last hopper on the top receives an item, and this toggles a pulse to the row below which lets them briefly drop items into whatever is below them, before stopping the flow once again. It's a very resource-heavy system due to the number of hoppers involved, and it does seem to be a bit buggy with uneven distributions, but it generally works.
    I'll have to come take a look at it the next time I'm on to see how it works and how it's put together. Sounds like it could work.

FYI, therother and I have amused ourselves by starting up a random website to play around on. We're moving the main discussion area for this server over there. I don't have time to edit the information in the OP yet, but I'll get to it later today. In short, from now on updated info on the server and announcements will be made on the new site. I'll recommend using that site for discussion as well, as there's an entire forum available there and thus it will be much easier to keep track of different discussions (such as keeping city planning out of general talk).

mobiusgamers.org

Members thankful for this post (5):

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

I build a Community Stable near the central spawn, between the skeleton farm and the arena, so players can leave their horses there when they ride into town.

It has 4 boxes now, but can easily enlarged if needed. Also, I can move it to a different location if we want to build something else in that area.

So does anyone know how to get an older version of Minecraft? I want to try out a mod with Forge, and I need 1.7.2 but I cannot find it anywhere on their website.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpoot View Post
    So does anyone know how to get an older version of Minecraft? I want to try out a mod with Forge, and I need 1.7.2 but I cannot find it anywhere on their website.
    In the launcher if you click Edit profile there's a Use Version section where you can select a bunch of different versions.

Member thankful for this post:

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687