New hotfix. Check notes for details. Might be slightly controversial which I have highlighted.

I have not made any changes to ele costs or stats. If this is something you guys want, will need to get GG2's input re balancing etc.

I also wanted to say this is why Mardians have the highest tier of accuracy (if you guys disagree, let me know):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

These infantry troops lack the speed and manoeuvrability of horse archers, instead relying on their powerful long composite bow. They are only lightly armoured with a quilted linen cuirass worn over a brightly embroidered long sleeved tunic. Trained from birth in the use of the deadly eastern composite bow, these men know their worth and are often to be found among the Parthian garrisons and in their field armies.

Historically, the Persians may among nations, undoubtedly be placed in the first rank of archers and, the Marda Shivatir are their elite. They are recruited from the more settled elements of the Parthian tribal host in the core of the Parthian homeland and surrounding regions. It seems likely that at least some of these infantry were those of the Parthians too impoverished to afford to fight mounted or those whose mounted skills had declined as a result of settled life to such an extent that it was no longer possible for them to serve in their traditional role. [Note that the "spoiling of skills" affects only mounted warfare]