Heya all,

after having played some of the many good MII TW mods lately (mainly the german "Reconquista" mod though) a question came to my mind:
Will EB II feature the well-known banners above the units?

I know that it is easily possible to re-enable them if you decide otherwise - but in that case the banners look all the same and are all grey and therefore rather add to than substract from my confusion when playing battles.
I am not a good tactician on the battlefield, I rely on pause function and the banners a lot to get an idea what's going on at the moment....

On the other hand I know of quite a lot EB players who strongly dislike those banners (and the green markers under the soldiers' feet as well) as they are not realistic.

So I really would like to hear the EB team decision (if there is any yet) on the banners. Since if you remove them I will have to practice a lot or prepare for auto-battles all the time.

P.S.: The various statements from the team that seem to hint a realistically possible realease date for 2012 make me very happy.
Keep up the great work, there are hundreds (probably thousands) of people waiting for this. (And most of us are even somewhat patient. )