Thread: AggonyUglyJun and myself just won a Legendary Coop Campaign as Hojo and Date.

Default AggonyUglyJun and myself just won a Legendary Coop Campaign as Hojo and Date.

I'm not sure if has posted this yet, but here it is:

Jun and myself defeated STW2 Coop campaign on Legendary Difficulty tonight. I believe we are the first to do this as a team coop. Below are three screenshots to prove the feat. One with the host screen showing the difficulty level, one with the Steam Achievement for Against All Odds, and one showing the Victory stat screen and turn number. I must admit, I enjoy the MP campaign coop much more than the MP Avatar feature. If you know me from the original STW days, then you know how big of a change this is for me since I had never played a single SP campaign game until Medieval 2 and then only as PBEMs with friends. This is the very first time I have put time and effort into playing a full SP campaign. Jun and I had a lot of fun. :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Legendarycoopwin.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	3118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShowsSTW2LegendaryMode.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	239.0 KB 
ID:	3119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victory.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	489.9 KB 
ID:	3120

If any of you have the time and want to try something different, grab a friend and try the MP coop Campaign. :)
    Last edited by UglyElmo2; 11-18-2011 at 12:51.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Re: AggonyUglyJun and myself just won a Legendary Coop Campaign as Hojo and Date.

Good Show Jun & Elm!

Major Congratulations
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Default Re: AggonyUglyJun and myself just won a Legendary Coop Campaign as Hojo and Date.

You given me something to try tomorrow =D

Good luck! If the game freezes on you and your partner, or it goes out of sync, you need to have one or the other of you send your autosave file to the other. This will resync your games. We only had 1 or 2 freezes on the Legendary campaign though, the campaign froze up a lot more on our normal thru very hard campaigns for some reason. Legendary seems a bit more stable. :)

Yeah we know. We've been playing it on normal/hard for the last few days and we've made it a habit to save after each turn and incase something goes desynch, we've been shuffling save files around =P

At one point my save games folder was like 800mb in size xD

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

Congratulations to both of you, Elmo and Jun.

I am glad you did it and were the first ones to succeed !!!!

Good luck to everyone trying the same.

The one thing about legendary is there are no manual saves. You just have the one autosave file, so don't make any mistakes in-game, there is no going back and replaying a big mistake. :)

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

Congratulations to you both. A well earned achievement.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

Grats guys, this must of taken over from drunken Mountain assaults, you must be getting old Elmo :)
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

only took you 12 years to accomplish something...think some have raised familys quicker..congrats

What can I say? I'm a slow learner! woot! :)

Quote Originally Posted by UglyElmo2 View Post
    What can I say? I'm a slow learner! woot! :)
    But a fast drinker? :P
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

***PASSED JUG O' ELMO'S INFAMOUS MOONSHINE AROUND THE ROOM*** :)