Thread: How to play historical battle in Xl-tyberius mod

Default How to play historical battle in Xl-tyberius mod

I had seen the .adf files and found the troops names are not different from the new units. But when load the battle it crashed to desktop. So is there anyone can help me mod the historical battles? THX

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: How to play historical battle in Xl-tyberius mod

Do you want to run the historical battle as they are in vanilla MTW, or do you want to run them with XL-style units/factions/etc.?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Certainly I want to run historical battle with XL-style units/factions/. It's hardly back to vanilla MTW after playing such a great mod...

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

I don't have any experience with modding the historical battles, but I'm assuming the new factions and units are causing the issues. You might want to read through this thread, which might give you some hints on how to adjust existing battles with the XL changes. You will probably need a fairly good understanding of the changes made to the vanilla campaign for the XL-Tyberius mod to do this.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur