Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Factions of HRTW

Default Re: Factions of HRTW

Quote Originally Posted by hameleona View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks that if there is Epyros, you dont need any of the leagues? Better add loyalty to Epyros and Macedon (for example), anda just stick with GCS as major rebel faction.
    You're not. That's actually a great idea. I even think we could do the "spawn over settlement" thing with the shadowing faction for Macedon and Epyros to make sure it doesn't appear as far as Babylon or something like that (unless you meant that Epyros and Babylon shadowed each other).

Final Faction list complete. Updated OP.

Finally ready!! Now on my opinion we need to make an agenda to keep things organised. I can do one for the factions, but for the rest I need help.

Hah, the way you are going suits me best - it's going to be a simulation of the Balkan wars!!! (party)

Honestly, you want to stuck 4+ factions on the smallest part of the map? (Macedon, Epyros, Thrace, Illyria and around them: Selucid, Dacians, Skythians, Celts and Romans)

Quote Originally Posted by hameleona View Post
    Hah, the way you are going suits me best - it's going to be a simulation of the Balkan wars!!! (party)

Honestly, you want to stuck 4+ factions on the smallest part of the map? (Macedon, Epyros, Thrace, Illyria and around them: Selucid, Dacians, Skythians, Celts and Romans)
    I think we can "encourage the Epirote to expand over Italy and Sardinia (need to work on that); and for the other 3, don't have a clue hehe

Well it was happening at the time in reality so why not? It will be a fight for survival in the Balkans and Greece
    @TwoKnives, I will make a thread for each faction and we will start research. We must work on one faction at a time. However I do not want anybody doing anything until I create and sticky a thread about the format and guidelines that we will use in our research, I want it to look professional.

No it was happening everywhere. But the greeks have written it down, so we know it. Do you think the wars in spain wore less interesting? Ot those in anatolia ;)

Edorix, you make a very valid point
    Well, I have a reputation to uphold.
    Last edited by Edorix; 01-19-2012 at 17:58.
    ~ Edorix
    Ancient Briton

Very true hameleona, but the fact that the Greeks are so popular is probably why they get the attention. Heck if I could simulate every political situation at this time I would but to me the Greeks and Romans were the major players in the world, and thus they will get represented as such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12