Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRTW Map

Default Re: HRTW Map

Haha it's not "made" yet.
    Nevermind.I bett it looks awesome...

i'll like to start a new one (under my charge :P) for the regions and settlements research, and also to post updates once a settlement is implemented.

I think that this would be better as we would be more faster and more precise in our work.

However look the first message here(the first one on the top,I meant).We are researching by parts of the map,like Asia Minor,Italy and so on and after that we will give the settlements to the factions....I have alredy made/found you a region for every settlement we have researched till now and I will continue as soon as we start researching.

If you want your thread stickied, simply put (please sticky) next to it. Also copy paste the regions we have already researched. that way asgaroth and I can just continue instead of starting over again.. when we are done with the regions and cities, put them all in as rebels, add RS2 environments, and then take screens of each region. Then as we research each faction we can assign them cities. That's how we will do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    If you want your thread stickied, simply put (please sticky) next to it. Also copy paste the regions we have already researched. that way asgaroth and I can just continue instead of starting over again.. when we are done with the regions and cities, put them all in as rebels, add RS2 environments, and then take screens of each region. Then as we research each faction we can assign them cities. That's how we will do this.
    Got it

can you give me a time frame of when it will be ready for us to start researching? I'm hoping by Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    can you give me a time frame of when it will be ready for us to start researching? I'm hoping by Saturday?
    I don't know what you mean by that. The map alredy loads and any region you want can be inmediately implemented, so research should start now

Oh, then great! I have an hour or so before baseball practice and no homework at the moment so I will do my best to make a quick and simple guide to research each faction. Then we may start!

Sounds good.

BTW i never do a radar map for a map that doesn't load, so every map i've posted at TWC was working "fine" at some point. Once i get home (i'm at work now) i'll do the Italian peninsula regions, wich i have covered with my own resources.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12