Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Faction #1 The Roman Republic

Default Re: Faction #1 The Roman Republic

I have finished making the reforms. What next?

Nice Primo...We need to see what ahowl has to say.

Can I see a screen? What year does it happen? Just something. That is awesome. Lanjane does not respond, i'm guessing he is busy in real life. there are a few modellers that are active at TWC and we need UI's for the Roman units before we implement them. Conquistador and Soarin could help. Can you guys contact them and see their availability?

Can you guys contact them and see their availability?
    Are you responsible for thw "public" relations ?...After all you posted that that is your job...If you say something as a leader then you need to stick with what you say...Nevermind,I will contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    Can I see a screen? What year does it happen? Just something. That is awesome. Lanjane does not respond, i'm guessing he is busy in real life. there are a few modellers that are active at TWC and we need UI's for the Roman units before we implement them. Conquistador and Soarin could help. Can you guys contact them and see their availability?
    Well, as said before - Camillan Units can be recruited in the first barrack, the polybean after that. It does not look good right now because you would only see a few green peasants, so a screen is kinda ... . I´ll simply upload the files tomorrow, ok?

Asgaroth you are right. I will contact them. I should have some answers by the weekend. And Magneto let's wait until we can get some UI's done as you are also right

Asgaroth you are right. I will contact them. I should have some answers by the weekend. And Magneto let's wait until we can get some UI's done as you are also right
    I have already contacted Soarin.We will see what he says.

I like the way in what we are going to recruit units...

TO PRIMO

Have you implemented the units me and hameleona have made and do they they work ?

WORK

So we have done the banners,the symbols,the units,the reforms,the cities for the romans....The only thing left for them are the UI's right ?

QUESTION

On who's PC are we putting the mod together ?

I had the banners complete and I put it up for download but Lanjane said it didnt work. I dont have the files anymore but its not a hard task.
    And why not use Primo's? if he is ok with it of course

I had the banners complete and I put it up for download but Lanjane said it didnt work. I dont have the files anymore but its not a hard task.
    And why not use Primo's? if he is ok with it of course
    Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgaroth View Post
    TO PRIMO
    Have you implemented the units me and hameleona have made and do they they work ?
    I have included:

Equites Romani
    Equites Polibean
    Equites Praetori
    Leaves
    Accensi
    Rorarii
    Early Hastati
    Early Princeps
    Early Triarii

They all work, and look nice. Only the early Hastati Model can´t use its gladius, as I have posted before.
    Were that all or did I miss some unit?

Could you show some screens of them in action?
    for the equites there should only be two units. one is for the camillan army and the other is for the polybian army. The Praetori one was an alternate I believe. Also the early hastati and principes do not have a gladius as the gladius was not developed until after the first punic war

Could you show some screens of them in action?
    for the equites there should only be two units. one is for the camillan army and the other is for the polybian army. The Praetori one was an alternate I believe. Also the early hastati and principes do not have a gladius as the gladius was not developed until after the first punic war
    Whatever they have as a sword, it doesn´t work. Only the pilla works. Thats what I wanted to say.

And I don´t know what the praetori are. I thought that they were the post marian cavalry, judging by their name. And didn´t I already give some screens of them in action? 2 sites or so before, I think.

You did? I will check. Hmm they are supposed to have a spear not a sword. And don't include the Equites Praetori

People, honestly, you don't get it? Praetori=General's guard unit. (ok, it's not in good latin, but still).

Oh then we will just call them General's Bodyguard

Quote Originally Posted by hameleona View Post
    People, honestly, you don't get it? Praetori=General's guard unit. (ok, it's not in good latin, but still).
    I´ve had 4 years of Latin, and I didn´t get it. Sorry.

Soarin has yet to respond about the UI's hopefully he can do them.

Soarin has finished the UI's! They are located here: http://www.mediafire.com/?83vvrl3z94vit66

Can someone download them and post the UI's? My school blocks mediafire

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456