Thread: Playing as US.

Default Playing as US.

Hello All,

I am longtime TW player, but I just recently started playing ETW. I like the game so far, but I have a quick question. Is it possible to play the Grand Campaign using the United States? Either by unlocking them in the the or through modding? Thanks for any insights.

Default Re: Playing as US.

You gotta do the Road to Independence campaign. At the end of that you get to play the U.S. (not from 1700 though)
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

I enjoyed invading Great Briton as the Yanks. Great stuff.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Thanks very much for the responses!!

Very nice. A Question? Total War games can be played with the phone?, And one other question? Management this site from any country? Thank you
    Last edited by soroosh; 01-29-2013 at 23:25.

The TWCenter forum has startpos mods which give extra factions like the US. Also mods like ACW3 (which I have not got working halp) gives you the USA and CSA on the warpath map or the standard map.