Thread: Life In The Stronghold - A Skyrim AAR

Default Life In The Stronghold - A Skyrim AAR

I have written other AARs on this site and have recieved very good feedback. I thought I might post an AAR about my current obsession: Skyrim.

First some quick rules. I have a mod that lengthens the time it takes to gain skills by 100%. Second I cannot buy weapons/armor/ingots/leather/leather strips or any other crafting material. I can buy animal skins and ore if it is available. I will have to make everything I use unless it is a quest reward. I am also playing on Expert difficulty. The center of my orc's world is a stronghold called Dushnikh Yal. Most of the action will be taking place in the Reach which is the Southwest area of the map. Here my orc Grodash will have to provide for his kin and prove himself worthy to live in the stronghold. He will also have to survive the wilds and the tough residents of these lands. So without further delay here is the story of Grodash the orc:

Life In The Stronghold

Default Re: Life In The Stronghold - A Skyrim AAR

I read your AAR's, they were all fantastic! I'll have to read this one too.

Wicked thread. I actually blame Skyrim for leaving me with a half played game of Shogun2 and a similarly half written AAR

May well get back to it tomorrow but for now I m going to immerse myself once more in the amazing and splendid world that is Skyrim

Oh and well written-I will keep an eye on this one

Thanks everyone :) I have made alot of updates recently so be sure to check it out :) Thank you for your continued support

many more updates the last few days. Head on over :)

A ton of more updates. I also have a big plot twist planned for my character. I would love to hear everybody's opinion since I have been here for so long. I haven't received much feedback as it is in a section that is non TW affiliated.

The AAR is still going strong! Celebrating nearly six months of my Orc traveling through Skyrim!

Many more updates throughout last month. Getting ready for a cool plot twist :)