hello everybody,

i know this is probably not the right place to ask, but i didn't know where else to ask it.

i am looking for someone to do some co-commentating shogun 2 videos with. i don't have a recording programm, and my dad says i can't get one, so i am looking for someone who has a recording programm.

i live in holland, wich is +1 GMT. i will not be able to play every day, but if i can play on monday to friday, i will log in between 4 and 6 PM. i can usualy play 1-1 and a half hour then. on saturday it's probably somewhere around this time too (not every saturday though!). i don't know when/if on sunday, i will inform you about that every saturday. when i can't play that day, i will notify you via steam chat, or when offline, profile comment (steam app is really usefull for this)

i would rather have you send the video to me, so that i can upload it to my youtube page, though this is not neccesary if you have one yourself and would rather have it on your own youtube page.

i would like to play a multiplayer campaign, and sometimes a multiplayer battle. i have every DLC, except for the blood pack.

contact me on steam if you want to co-commentate with me.

my steam name: thomas.b.b

i hope you want to commentate with me.