Thread: regain lost soldiers?

Default regain lost soldiers?

ok while im waiting for my new lappy so i can play Shogun 2 i got STW:WE to get acquianted with the game.
    my question is how do i regain lost soldiers for example i had 120 no-dachi, i now have 52/120. how can i train more to join that group? ive tried garrisoning them to rest up even with dojos in the region but there no change after a good number of turns.

errr never mind i figured it out lol
    Last edited by Mactalisker; 03-17-2012 at 23:14. Reason: im an idiot lol

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

Default Re: regain lost soldiers?

I take it you figured out that you have to not only place them in the castle but put them into the training queue

You can also recombine units. Select a unit card and drag/drop it over the unit card for the unit getting the refit. Make sure they have the same weapon/armor upgrades, or your unit getting refit will drop in those qualities if the replacements have lesser weapon/armor upgrades. You also get a dilution in honor if the replacements are of lesser quality, but sometimes that's a necessary evil compared to yanking the entire unit out of the line for many turns while you get them back to the appropriate dojo for refit.

High Plains Drifter

Default Re: regain lost soldiers?

ok that i didnt know (about the drop in quality) nor would i have noticed. thanks for the heads up.
    lovin this game by the way. would you believe i spent almost £600 just to play shogun 2 lol. thats how much im likein this.