Thread: The S.E.X. Thread

Default The S.E.X. Thread

Yes, you read correctly, I am opening up what I hope to be the official Software Exchange thread where we exchange our reviews on software that we use in our daily lives or are testing out for fun.

In a few days I should have a review on Spotify which I just started using today, but I wanted to open this earlier so people can jump in and get crazy right away.

Default Re: The S.E.X. Thread

The first computer game I bought was Jet Set Willy on the ZX Spectrum.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

This thread pretty much already exists here, and would probably be more at home in that subforum anyway.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach View Post
    This thread pretty much already exists here, and would probably be more at home in that subforum anyway.
    Dang, there goes my joke thread. I mean, how awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube View Post
    I use Internet Explorer for browsing the Internets. I recently discovered an advanced feature called the 'back button' which I highly recommend to all other tech savvy interweb users.
    Ya don't say! I always used to type the web address back into the typing thingy at the top when I was done with a page, this new learning is gonna be really useful, especially when I'm browsing the forums.
    Last edited by Tuuvi; 03-21-2012 at 05:18.

I keep hearing things about Internet Explorer, but I am too afraid of switching from Netscape.

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    I keep hearing things about Internet Explorer, but I am too afraid of switching from Netscape.
    Still on CompuServe here.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Both are crap. Mosaic is the only way to go. OG baby!
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Nah man, Opera FTW.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    Nah man, Opera FTW.
    Ohh yes. Opera rocks!

Another program I often use is PicPick. It's mainly a screen capture app but has some other useful tools like a image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair and even a whiteboard. And it's free. I've recently used it to "steal" skin/color palette from another forum . Nice and easy work with built-in RGB/HTML converter and picker.
    "Do not fight for glory. Do not fight for love of your lord. Do not fight for hatred, honor or faith. Fight only for victory and you will succeed." - Uji sensei.

Amphibious Trebuchet Salesman Member Whacker's Avatar

Look @ all these n00bs.

Lynx ftw.

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone
    that which is his due."
    - Justinian I

Dang, there goes my joke thread. I mean, how awesome.
    The frontroom is no place for jokes

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Rogue for the win!
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

I heard Windows 95 is the best nowadays.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

it ought to be S.Ex thread... I file a complaint!

We do not sow.