Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
Nanbans are nerfed that heavily? I'm a sad froggy - they were the only reason I could see to convert to Christianity! They were overpowered, but considering the time, expense and future hassle involved in converting, the reward needs to be suitably alluring.

I can't remember seeing any general's speeches since I installed FotS. I haven't tried a S2/RotS campaign yet, so I can't say whether it's a general lack or something specific to my campaign.

That one has been around for a long time. I unlocked it in June, if I remember correctly I 'earned' it during a castle siege. I have never played a single MP game.

I've been given another MP achievement: my 'requiem of the dead' has been exchanged for 'skilled warrior'. The unlock date remains the same, meaning that I supposedly unlocked the achievement 4 months before it existed! No idea if I will be able to unlock requiem a second time.

The in-game encyclopaedia, or the one you can access outside of the game via the steam menu?

There are bug threads on the official forums, totalwar.com. CA do read them, although they frequently do not reply. There's a few CA staff who read threads here too. I think that there is a way to submit bug reports via Sega's technical support pages.
@Nanbans: In your guide, you said skilled players could sink fleets with a single ship. That is no longer the case, now you need 3 Nanbans against a typical AI fleet in naval battles for certain victory.
It's confirmed that FotS has no general pre-battle speeches, my beef is that my game is somewhat glitched since some battles in particular(?) don't give a speech while others do.

@Achievements: Prior to the patch, I wasn't getting achievements I should have earned by right. Now it's the other way round, coupled with your case it appears adding in the FotS achievements has once again screwed up the Achievements system.

@Encyclopaedia: I would think it doesn't matter which way the encyclopaedia is accessed, but I can confirm the browser-based encyclopaedia has the messed-up order.

@Bug reporting: I've signed up on the official forums and posted a thread regarding the speeches on the technical support side, as of yet I've not seen any replies.