Thread: Visual glitch on the ground on Rome custom map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Visual glitch on the ground on Rome custom map

Hello.

First I'd like to thank the team for their amazing work on this mod. It's hard to believe how stable the game is with so many changes. It's not rome total war anymore. I know it's a bit late but better late than never.

Here's my issue. I played a custom battle on the rome map and I noticed that there is one big square of ground texture missing on each side of the town. It's like a square hole in the ground through which the sky can be seen. Those holes are the size of a building. I'd like to know if I'm the only one to have this problem and if not, if you managed to solve it.

Other informations that might be relevant:
    _ I have an ATI radeon HD 6950. All my drivers are up to date.
    _ I use EB 1.2 with the 3 fixes.
    _ I play with the exe from the Alexander addon. Night battles enabled. FX text files from Barbarian Invasion. I get no error message whatsoever when I quit the game and I get no CTD during the campaign. The battles I played so far showed no such glitch.
    _ I used the multiplayer EDU for this test (I don't think it's relevant but here it is anyhow).
    _ I used the default option for this custom battle: I just selected the rome map and launched a battle with random troops (aedui vs romani).

Again, thank you for this mod. You rock.
    Last edited by nemado; 03-24-2012 at 07:30.