Thread: Problem with EB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Problem with EB

Ok so I was enjoying EB to the max. I built up a massive Cartahginian empire with role playing, it was highly organized and it's armies and commanders amazing. Suddenly I come up Jirysy's Mega mod pack on the forums. I get it, start a new historical role playing Romani campaign. I play till about the end of the second punic war and it crashes.

I delete the mod. Then go to play normal EB. I try to load game, game crashes. Start a new campaign, same thing. I have un installed and installed EB completely two times now and it keeps doing the same thing.

I haven't played EB in two months and have been trying to play M2TW mods(which I got for EB 2 btw). Its not the same and I miss EB

Please some body help me.
    Last edited by Newstone; 03-27-2012 at 22:31.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Problem with EB

Judging by your post, a complete re-installation of RTW and EB could solve the problem. Bear in mind that EB requires a 100% clean RTW1.5 build, unmodified by any other mods.

Follow [ul=https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80270]this guide on how to install EB[/url].

Also, no support from the team if you use unofficial minimods, ask the creator for help.

This thread covers most of the technical problems you can get in EB and RTW.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions