Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Hey, nobody is hosting this Large Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Hey, nobody is hosting this Large Mafia [IN PLAY]

Csargo or Chaotix. Either one.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Is this a tie I see before me? A tie?

Not a bow tie. Not a neck tie. Not a TIE fighter, but an actual voting tie!

You unfortunate souls have 24 hours to send me Rock, Paper, or Scissors... but not just one shoot, oh heavens no.

You shall have a best of nine. Whoever wins 5 shoots is the winner. A tie will be decided by a tenth and final shoot. Should you remain tied after the tiebreaker, you both shall die.

My whatever god you believe in.... have mercy on your souls.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Sultry Gangster Babe Member Diana Abnoba's Avatar
    In a Gangster's Paradise, eating lobster and drinking fine wine.

Interesting twist. Agreed, Csargo, very scummy move. Should just bus your partner in a situation like this. Jarema just got a bit more townie cred to me. Chaotix needs to loose rock, paper, scissors shot, then town has a chance. Greyblades, Atheotes, and Ishmael all townie to me. *crosses fingers that Chaotix looses*
    Sultry Mafia Babe
    Diana Abnoba- Goddess of the Hunt

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Abnoba View Post
    Interesting twist. Agreed, Csargo, very scummy move. Should just bus your partner in a situation like this. Jarema just got a bit more townie cred to me. Chaotix needs to loose rock, paper, scissors shot, then town has a chance. Greyblades, Atheotes, and Ishmael all townie to me. *crosses fingers that Chaotix looses*

That's really funny, coming from a scum like you.

How can you call anyone objectively scummy when every person this round made essentially a one-word vote, and two didn't even bother to show up?

If I was really scum, I would have just sat the game out and let the town take care of everything for me. Instead, I am part of the town, and taking care of everything for the mafia. I don't know which is worse.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Oh Chaotix, you're such a scumbag. It's practically blinding. The dead people all see it, but the living people went on vacation.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I mean, uh.... this in no way indicates you're actually a scumbag. Of course.

Phew! I think I covered that up rather nicely. I think I'll order a pizza to celebrate.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Jarema walked up to Chaotix and held out his hand in a sporting way.

"May the best man win!" said Jarema.

Chaotix pulled out a revolver and shot Jarema in the face.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that." said Chaotix.

Begin Night Nine.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Crap, well I think town just lost. Mafia, very good play, keeping like a third of the players left, lurkers, so you had more control of the lynch at the end.

@ Chaotix

Oh please, you are so full of it. Now, hush scummy scum.
    Sultry Mafia Babe

Greyblades awoke to find himself in a dark room, unable to see anything. He found he could not move his hands or his legs, and assumed that he was bound in some way. Before he could even struggle and try to break free, however, the lights turned on and Greyblades found himself…

In a massive bowling alley. The lanes were at least three times the size they should have been, he noticed. And though he couldn’t totally see it himself, he could tell he was encased inside a human-sized bowling ball, with his head sticking out of the top. He was wedged between two other massive bowling balls on what appeared to be a giant bowling ball rack, one of the cool electronic ones that spits out your ball after you roll it down the lane.

As he was processing all of this, a man in dark shades and a fedora walked up to him.

“How do you like my bowling alley?” he asked.

Greyblades was having none of it. “Look, could you just kill me? I really don’t want to have to deal with all this nonsense,” he declared rather resignedly.

“Oh-o! So ungrateful! And to think, I was actually going to spare you, too…”

“Wait, what? You’re not going to kill me?!”

“Alright, let’s get this game started!”

Suddenly, the jaws of a crane reached down and grasped around his bowling ball. After lifting him up and moving him over, he was dropped to the ground in front of an alley with a great thud.

“The rules are simple. All you have to do is bowl a perfect game. Then you shall have your freedom.”

“I can’t do that even with a normal sized bowling ball!”

“I am not an unreasonable man. I recognize that not all of my customers have as much skill as I do. So I’ve already taken the liberty of placing bumpers on your alleys, so all you have to do is make it all the way to the end of the lane each time.”

With that, the man walked away and left Greyblades staring at the lane, with ten great pins at the end of it. It was true; there were bumpers on either alley, so he couldn’t fall off. He could make out a faint orange glow coming from the alleys on either side, but at this angle he couldn’t see what was causing it.

He tried to shift his weight forward, and slowly but surely, he began rolling toward the end. After few seconds, the slight slant of the alley started to do the work for him, and he began picking up a little bit of speed. Around halfway through, something Greyblades noticed horrified him.

Inside the lead bowling pin was Ishmael, only his head sticking out the top. The look on his face was pure fear as the giant black ball rolled steadily toward him. As Greyblades rolled closer and closer, he began to realize that the pin was not solid like the rest of them – this was just a cloth suit with no arm or leg holes, and the feet Velcro-sealed to the floor.

Ishmael began to scream as Greyblades drew near, but the giant bowling ball just rolled right over and straight through him. Greyblades heard the crack of several bones in addition to the rest of the pins clacking onto the ground. Then he dropped…

And rolled, and rolled, and was spat out of the chute back at the beginning of the now-empty ball rack, where he rolled straight down to the lane and stopped. He heard the voice of the shaded man again.

“Good job there! Keep going!”

And so he did. Each time he rolled down the lane, smashed into Ishmael, and was brought right back to the start. Sometimes he ricocheted off the bumpers a few times, but most of the time he managed to make a straight shot. Every time he heard a few more of his unlucky friend’s bones snap or pop, and each time his scream was louder and more anxious. After the third time or so, he started whimpering. All the while, he couldn’t help but notice it was really hot in the bowling alley. Perhaps he was just sweating from all the rolling.

“All right. Last round! One more strike, and you’ve got your freedom, buddy.”

On the other side, he could faintly see Ishmael’s bloodied, broken face. The poor man was screaming for mercy now.

“Please! Don’t do it, I can’t take it anymore! Please!”

Greyblades sighed. He couldn’t, in good conscience, kill his own friend, even if it meant his own freedom now.

“I can’t do it! I’m sorry. You’ll have to kill me the normal way.”

After a moment, the man in the sunglasses and fedora arrived in front of him, handgun at the ready. He gave his victim a reproachful look.

“How disappointing. To come this far, only to fail? I don’t think so. You’ve bowled a beautiful game, buddy, and I’m not about to let you ruin that. If you can’t do it, I’ll finish it for you.”

And with that, the man in black walked around behind him and began to push. From outside the ball, it wasn’t hard to move it and soon he was moving with speed… right into one of the bumpers. The bumpers only served to increase his speed, ricocheting him faster and faster each time. Finally he struck the screaming Ishmael at full speed, sending him flying into the air. Though he couldn’t see it, he heard the loud crack of his neck when he landed, and the silence that followed.

And then Greyblades was spat right out at the beginning again.

“Hey! What’s going on?”

“Well, you didn’t bowl the perfect game. I did. And now I think I’m going to play again. But a pro like myself? I think I’ll play without bumpers.”

As he said it, the bumpers retracted... revealing pits filled with molten lava.

“Oh, that’s right! I forgot to tell you. This bowling alley was built inside an active volcano! Isn’t that exciting? My last bowling alley was rather unpopular and couldn’t support itself, so I thought, hey, if mini-golf courses can have themes, then why not bowling alleys? So I decided to build the world’s very first volcano bowling alley!”

With that, the man in black began to push Greyblades once again. He started off rolling straight enough, but about halfway through he began veering off to the side. He struggled frantically, but it was no use. He fell off, over the edge and into the magma.

“Oops! Gutter ball!”

The bowling ball material was thick, and did not burn away immediately. Instead Greyblades began to sink slowly into the molten red stuff. He screamed as his body began to cook inside it, and louder still when his face started melting off.

The last thing he saw was the man tossing away his sunglasses and fedora and staring right into his eyes as he cackled maniacally at his own joke.

"I knew it all along... CHAOTIX!"

---

Possibly alive enough to host this game: [3/33]

atheotes
    Chaotix
    Csargo

Rather a bit too dead to host this game: [30/33]

Askthepizzaguy
    Seon
    Believer
    Edse
    Visorslash
    Nightbringer
    Populus Romanus
    GeneralHankerchief
    DaveShaq
    Bsmith
    CountArach
    rickinator9
    Riedquat
    Tiaexz
    Diana Abnoba
    SalmonSoil
    Arrrrjos

Andres
    Captain Blackadder
    Double A
    Zaccino
    LazyMcCrow
    issaikhaan
    Kagemusha
    Pharaoh Ramese II
    Robbiecon
    White_Eyes:D
    Jarema
    Ishmael
    Greyblades

BEGIN DAY TEN...?

When Csargo awoke, he tumbled groggily out of bed. Then he headed to the Gameroom square.

When he arrived, there were only two other men waiting for him: Chaotix and atheotes.

Chaotix: “Well, this is it, huh? There’s only three of us left, but we’re all still standing so that means one of us is scum.”

atheotes: “That’s right… but who is it?”

Csargo: “Well, it’s not me!”

atheotes: “It’s not me either.”

Csargo: “Oh really? How can I be sure you’re not lying, huh?”

atheotes: “Are you accusing me? You wanna go? Come at me bro!”

Chaotix: “Shut it, you idiots. I am the mafia. I have been all along, right under your noses. You should have listened to your little ghost friends.”

At that moment, Csargo saw what he had been blinded to before. He saw the red irises of Chaotix’s eyes, and the pale, sallow skin of his face, and the evil grin on his mouth, and most of all the giant signs that said “SCUM” in bright red letters standing right next to him. Suddenly, all was clear to him, and it seemed to him that atheotes thought the same thing.

Csargo: “You’re… THE MAFIA!?

atheotes: “It’s still two to one! Let’s rush him!”

And before Csargo could react, atheotes pulled a pocketknife and lunged toward Chaotix

And ran straight into an invisible wall. Turning around, confused, he realized that he was actually trapped inside a magical bubble, with no escape. His eyes turned up to look at Csargo.

At that moment, atheotes saw what he had been blinded to before. He saw the great long beard growing from Csargo’s chin, and the undersized pink tutu and leotard that just barely covered his sweaty, hairy chest, and the translucent butterfly wings strapped to his back, and most of all the magic wand with the golden star on its tip. Suddenly, all was clear to him.

atheotes: “You’re… MY FAIRY GODFATHER!?

Csargo: That’s right, atheotes, and you’ve been a very naughty boy. Very naughty indeed. I think, as your punishment, you need to be-”

At that moment, Chaotix made a little gun with his thumb and pointer finger. He pulled back the imaginary trigger, and burst of green light shot from his fingertip. When it struck atheotes, he disappeared instantly.

Chaotix: “-BANNED.”

Csargo: “Isn’t that an abuse of your moderator powers? I was going to suggest we-”

Chaotix: “Who cares about that? Hey, wasn’t there supposed to be a mafia game here?”

Csargo: “Hey, I think you’re right.”

Chaotix: “Well, there’s clearly no players signed up here. I guess this game is just going to have to be canceled.”

Csargo: “Indeed. It appears nobody is hosting this mafia game after all.”

Chaotix: “I better lock this thread then. Let’s go tell Askthepizzaguy the bad news. Hey, you want to go to our secret forum and make fun of all of the pathetic non-senior, non-moderator members later while we plan to take over the world?”

Csargo: “I’d love to.”

And with that, the two men shut the door and walked out, looking for Askthepizzaguy
    Last edited by Chaotix; 05-29-2012 at 06:48.

Hey wait just a darned minute!

Nobody might be hosting this game but that's no reason to lock the thread. Someone might be trapped inside of it forever and ever and ever, unable to esca....

HEY!!!

LET ME OUT!!!

LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!!

ANDRES!!! I SUMMON THEE!!! I SUMMON THEE!!!

Oh they killed Andres too.....

Now Chaotix can run the Gameroom, and indeed, the entire Org unopposed!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

While I'm trapped in here forever, doomed to listen to myself talk, I might as well post the game setup and the mafia quicktopic.

Chaotix and Csargo were the folks that wanted to host this game. And apparently, they're the only ones left capable of doing so. *sobbing quietly*

And here's where they plotted your downfall, and my own, and are now able to conquer the entire .Org.

It's too late to stop them now. But I urge you all to go on without me... please.... host a mafia game or two. For old times' sake.

Just remember your old, dead pal Askthepizzaguy. I'll be here, slowly decomposing in this locked thread for all eternity.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Also the thread is unlocked now. :p
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

congratulations bad guys :)

Default Re: Hey, nobody is hosting this Large Mafia [Canceled]

You did not have to face the fate of scum Montmorency in the past two games, and be lynched day one.
    Seriously, when was the second time?

It only happened once.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

when this game is ended, maybe someone more would like to join my game that will start tommorow?
    It would be good if I have a few more players...
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...olves-SIGN-UPS

I knew you were mafia, Chaotix!

Great write up Chaotix, you are just as sick as Pizza. Great ending to this game.
    Congrats to the mafia, well played. Thanks to Pizza for hosting.
    Sultry Mafia Babe

Well played mafia - I had my suspicions of Chaotix (although evidently not strongly enough), but I never even considered Csargo as scum. This game also marks the second time I've been killed via bowling - who's going to make it a third?

You guys nearly had him on the first round. Sooooooooooo close.

If someone survives a first round lynching and never dies, I'm going to get suspicious from now on.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    You guys nearly had him on the first round. Sooooooooooo close.

If someone survives a first round lynching and never dies, I'm going to get suspicious from now on.

I missed a couple of voting rounds during weekends and couldnt get in to the game. The write-ups were amazing though. thanks for hosting Pizza.

Yeah - sorry - I forgot to say thanks! - very funny.
    And I got a new sig out of it!

Shamelessly ripped off/inspired by that one Simpsons episode, Lisa the Greek.

"A Boy Without Mischief Is Like A Bowling Ball Without A Liquid Center."
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I think I actually had votes on me every single round. If not, then it was pretty close. Anyway, this was a pretty fun game. Thanks to ATPG for hosting and to everyone else for not lynching me even though you knew I was scum. You made this possible.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

and I thought not calling you out would have allowed me to stay alive for longer.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    and I thought not calling you out would have allowed me to stay alive for longer.
    'Fraid not.

If you check the quicktopic, I was very careful about trying not to raise your suspicions when I had to kill you. I knew I couldn't kill you right off the bat, but there was also no way I could take you to the endgame and expect to come out alive.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    'Fraid not.

If you check the quicktopic, I was very careful about trying not to raise your suspicions when I had to kill you. I knew I couldn't kill you right off the bat, but there was also no way I could take you to the endgame and expect to come out alive.
    Unfortunately...
    In case you haven't noticed - I am VERY paranoid about Tiaexz. That early exchange in the game was no lie - he really has pegged me for scum (and been right) in several games for no reason but I "felt off" to him.
    I pegged you then as well. That's why I kept poking you.
    Last edited by Beskar; 06-01-2012 at 18:28.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Desynchronized Member robbiecon's Avatar

Default Re: Hey, nobody is hosting this Large Mafia [Concluded]

Even though I was non-existent in this game, ATPG gave me quite the write-up for my death. Thanks :D

Member thankful for this post:

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718